Easiest, best results, Marketing methods

TMDAWGLC

what are the most successful marketing methods you have used? Besides referrals of course.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I have got a secret 25,000 to 1 ROI send me $599.00 and it is all yours

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
Postcards man. Send them to nice areas. I get 5:1 return. Believe it or not pay per click ads have done about the same.

I only break even initially on everything else, newspapers, YP ads, I've tried it all the last 3 years.

I have to admit Mr. Yoakums marketing plan has got my curiosity up.

After this year I should be able to coast pretty good on repeats and referrals. Last year was mostly repeats and referrals but I decided I would kick my business up a notch this year.

Good Luck!

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Well, since you mentioned it.

The marketing system has just been updated to make it even receptive to to your marketing targets.

It is not a overstatement to receive a 200-1 ROI or more because the cost to implement is almost null.

As I always say, this is long term marketing that will work to bring in middle to upper-middle income customers. In almost any metro area of at least 50K.

The marketing starts slow at first. Then it builds with time to give you a life time stream of new clients for no effort or money. Once you get it in place.

It also works best if you can consistently spend an hour a month implementing it while at home or between jobs or in your van.

It's easy to justify the cost of the system. 2-3 jobs and the system is paid for. Then you get a life time of cash you can shove in your own pocket.

It's so simple and easy you'll wonder, as I always do. "Why hasn't anyone else figured this out."

I'm always willing to talk when I have a moment. I welcome anyone to feel free to call or e-mail me for more details.

Dave-

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
My marketing secrets package contains all that is necessary for an active cleaning lifestyle.

I call mine,

"Bust down the door and take no prisoners"

You can have it ALL ...right now!

For

$2.95

Yes thats right!

$2.95!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom