Your Opinion of Legends Dynaforce

• Great Stuff. I'll be using it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I need the help of everyone here who has tested (or uses) Legends Brands Dynaforce:

I've spent too many years as a "precondition and rinse" guy to fairly test this type of product. I also have some prejudices to deal with: Bill Bruders and Cliff Zlotnik are not just respected industry associates, but also friends. And the chemical consultant, Joe Domin, has been both a mentor and a friend for decades.

I would deeply appreciate the feedback of everyone who has tried the product. A few of you have made some posts already, but those of you that haven't would help me a great deal as a supplier if you'd put your comments in here (and those that have commented elsewhere can repeat their comments here as well if they like.)

And to my fellow suppliers who have sold it and gotten feedback from your customers, I'd like to know what their feedback has been as well.

And if you prefer not to comment, please at least complete the poll.

Thanks!!

F

FB7777

in my opnion, its a hack product on several levels

I don't believe in loading up a rinse so you blast away soil without pre-conditioning.

I'm not a believer in the theory that all the powder just crystallizes and can be vacuumed up later... I think you are leaving the carpet stiff, sticky and prone to re-soiling

the second half of the hackyness is that the product has a strong butyl smell and with a health rating a 2, I think we can do better for cleaners than to atomize and breathe steam vapor of this stuff all day long

I removes soil fine, but like you Jim, I am a proponet of the pre-condition and rinse method

I didn't take the poll because you left off the option...

This stuff is 80's chemistry and should come with a gas mask

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Jim;

I am too committed to:

1. PRESPRAY the detergent

2. RINSE with RO or soft water

I don't see how the carpet manufacturers can approve a system which leaves more residue in the carpet.

Larry

P.S. Encaps are another chemical system.

The Preacher

i'm a dirt swirler. can that stuff be used in conjunction with a bonnet only system if the bonnets are sprayed with an acid pH prior to use???

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Larry Cobb said:
Jim;

I am too committed to:

1. PRESPRAY the detergent

2. RINSE with RO or soft water

Larry, what kind of chem feed system do you put on your TMs?
siphon feed or chem pump?

Thanks

..L.T.A.

TimP

For a detergent rinse I think it's an ok product. However the amount that they gave with the free sample isn't really enough for anyone to come to a decision as to how good it is. I think a 6.5 lbs is enough to figure out if you like it or not. Anyways what I tried of it, the product seems to do as well as the other rinses I'm using following pre-spray. I'm not a rinse only, with detergent, guy. I like to use a preconditioner and a detergent rinse. I've yet to see any cause for resoil using a detergent rinse so why not have a bit of kick in your rinse.

BTW I don't see how anyone here can say this stuff makes you cough running it through your wand. I couldn't even smell the stuff, and I poured the whole bag in my mix tank and metered it at 2, which is plenty to go after a pre-spray.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Clarification:

Though "rinse" has several potential definitions, for the sake of this discussion I mean using the prespray/preconditioner/traffic lane cleaner for soil suspension, and rinsing with water, an acidic rinse agent, or encapsulant.

The people who prefer a cleaning detergent run through their system are the ones who can best compare the product for me.

Thanks for all responses so far.

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Spawn said:
Larry, what kind of chem feed system do you put on your TMs?
siphon feed or chem pump?

Thanks

..L.T.A.

We use a siphon feed from the pump for reliability on the Dynachem TMs.

We also have some with chem pumps on the General pumps.

Larry

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom