Dustin Murry.

Mikey P

Administrator
hey Dustin,

Thanks a load for screwing over Waldo and his wife.

So nice of you to use and abuse them while also screwing their friends and neighbors during the Iowa floods.

Now he can't come to Mikefest cause the mere mention of anything cleaning related causes his wife to go into convulsions and bang her head into the wall til her ears bleed.

and thanks for lying to my face on 3 different occasions as well.

Karma will be a real bitch Dude.

Mikey P

Administrator
Dustin tells Waldo that if he can sleep on his sofa and use ****** many connections in town to get work he will get 30% of all receipts.

Not only does the troll drool all over his wife but didn't give him a red cent for the over 250k in billings.

Dustin put all the blame on his "Partners" at some 1800 floods now and more scam.

Waldo is talking to a lawyer.

M

Mark Imbesi

Where do I know that name from? Is it Murray? Steamway connection here?

hogjowl

Idiot™
Home is off limits to any of you dudes. Waldo should have know any self respecting carpet cleaner would drool all over his wife.

There is no way any of you people would ever be allow to stop foot in my double wide.

My family knows the area code of one Canadian carpet cleaner and just won't answer anymore, because he can be a condescending pervert even over the phone.

Mikey P

Administrator
Mrs Waldron told me that right before Dustin left to go chase a thunder cloud to Texas that he looked her in the eye, put a hand on her shoulder and said..

"Mrs Waldo, I personally guarantee you you on the life of my children that you will be paid for all your husbands hard work and help."

Then he groped her boob and peeled out down the drive.

Able 1

Name
Keith
WHAT A BITCH! I would punch him in REAL hard in the throat for just touching my wife!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

harryhides

Name
Tony
admiralclean said:
Home is off limits to any of you dudes. Waldo should have know any self respecting carpet cleaner would drool all over his wife.

There is no way any of you people would ever be allow to stop foot in my double wide.

That bad eh ? - at least you know how to strip and wax the floors.

"you people" makes you sound just ever so special. I wouldn't dare unless I knew the exhaust fan was on full blast, in case of any recent farts.

Just cuz YOU drool over that Georgia cracker's wife don't assume that any of us are pervs like you

Name
Nate W.
Mikey P said:
Mrs Waldron told me that right before Dustin left to go chase a thunder cloud to Texas that he looked her in the eye, put a hand on her shoulder and said..

"Mrs Waldo, I personally guarantee you you on the life of my children that you will be paid for all your husbands hard work and help."

Then he groped her boob and peeled out down the drive.

Cement shoes are in order!

M

Mark Imbesi

Screen Name: DUSTIN MURRAY
Internet
E-Mail: dustin@imbsco.com
Web Site: http://imbsco.com

Business
Western Regional Manager

This is his last known ICS info...that website has a CO addy in the contact me section.

BTW, I'm sure all of youz are tough and all, but if youz guyz are talkin' concrete shoez, youz need an Italian......just sayin'

Rex Tyus

C Pennington said:
Company location? need to know about this scumbag...... no carpetbaggers allowed down here in Hurricane season.

Agreed! Carpet baggers are worse than ambulance chasing lawyers. They get no love around here.

MicahR

Name
Micah Richardson
I've never met this guy but from what I've heard from guys that do he's a typical used car salesman.

Making promises he can't deliver on. Saying whatever he needs to to make the sale.

And flirting & drooling over our gal in the office when he'd come in for Custy appreciation days.

One more guy that need to the get out of our industry.

Cameron1

What.......so now we are suppose to vaccum before we water extract?

I need a day off.

Back
Top Bottom