door hangers

just had 1000 door handers printed going to use them as a five around plan and also, leave them behind at nicer neighborhoods to start cleaning in these subs. Basically, is just offers free 100 sq. ft. of carpet cleaning in hopes to get in these nicer homes my question is it worth it just cost me 170.00. I want to get away from traditional advertising only atracting price shoppers. Do any of you more successful guys have any suggestions, also want to bump up my prices with a warranty using the carpet protector and my custom spotter, do any of you have success using this tactic? willing to hear any suggestions

Becker

Name
Becker
I had great response years ago in upper middle class neighborhoods. ( not super high end )
Sure many hate it. But it got me a lot of work, and got me starting 8 years ago in a new location.
I hated it, but only when they taped it to my door, or my garage door, or put it in a bag with a small rock or sand and tossed it onto my driveway.

I'm very respectful when passing out fliers.
No don't leave them with those with no soliciting signs. I only walk on sidewalks and driveways.

I did 200 fliers today, and 100 yesterday.
Gunna try to get 100 out per day.

Papa

I passed out a couple thousand door hangers myself about a year ago and I've yet to see any of the coupons on the bottom come back. I think the key to door hangers is to pick an area and hit that same area over and over again instead of trying to put a flyer on as many houses as you can find.

lesterj2

door hangers was my first thought but after all the walking i said the hell with that... good i had the clear bag door hangers with my flyers inside... Now i just pass the flyers out as im walking around or pumping gas or whatever chance i may have...

Able 1

Name
Keith
Built my business on flyers... The one that Wayne made for me is getting me into higher end homes now.

Did somewhere around 3,500 to 4,000 in the last 2 days. :D

Wayne Miller

Name
Wayne Miller
Good to hear it's working, Keith. Of course, fact you're consistent helps a lot.

flyer_keith2_small.jpg

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
Josh,
The best use of your time if you are clean cut and none threatning looking is to knock on the door and introduce yourself. After all the noise from cleaning is the best time. In case nobody told you knock and then step back 10' or so ,face the door and always remove sunglasses. Cold calling is the most hated and least used technique but reallly works. I own entire streets and neighboorhoods. I'll put my technique up against anyone's. I could fill an entire week in a few hours of door knocking.

Gene

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom