Do you wash your

Walt

yes. But I do separate them from other laundry. But I only do about 8 towels and 4-5 bonnets per week.

harryhides

Name
Tony
rctpks said:
Like Ken commercial washer and dryer makes it easy work.

It's programmed in and one of the fire girls washes them.

Dotto, but we have a different gal from Richard's do ours every day.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Dave Yoakum said:
I take them to the coin laundry so i dont screw up the tranny on my washer.

I second that and I also don't want my silk thongs washed with the crap that comes out of the rags and bonnets. :shock:

Willy P

Name
Willy P
The problem is they ride up my ass something fierce. And if by chance you shart, well not much fabric to catch the ,um, offending fecal matter....

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
LOL- I surely wouldn't be able to wear my jeans multiple times w/o out washing if I wore them. I had a salesman for anumber of years who told me he hadn't worn underwear since he was in his early 20's. Can't imagine it!

gary mackay

I do sometimes & I presume that is how I got the crabs, it don't matter because my wife believes it!

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Ken Snow said:
LOL- I surely wouldn't be able to wear my jeans multiple times w/o out washing if I wore them. I had a salesman for anumber of years who told me he hadn't worn underwear since he was in his early 20's. Can't imagine it!

Its callt COMANDO Mr Snow......now get rid of THAT visual.....see ya soon?

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
the old washer and dryer is in the garage. I paid way too much for the new ones to play games with and feel the wrath of wifey

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I actually have a newer washer and dryer in the shop for all rags and other laundry related things for the biz. Just way better and they are really pretty cheap if you think about it.

Mark Saiger

roro

Name
Ross Craig
No we have a Maytag commercial at the depot that refuses to die. Towels, bonnets, mopheads, occasional rug.

TimP

I wash my spot cleaning towels and now my mops for doing floors. They come out great, put a bit of chlorox 2 in it and put it on hot water and let em go. Only problem so far is with the mop is all the foam since we have a front loader I have to add some rinses but it gets it done.

I wash my fluffy bonnets in hot water with a load of white towels. For my bonnets with green scrub stripes I just spray them solution after the job and stick them in a garbage bag until I can rinse them with my water hose or pressure wash them quickly and hang them to dry. I tried washing them but the green scrub stripes got tore up too bad.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
I wash them in my washer but generally wash them about 3 times

hel gel makes a good spotter for laundry along with the fel-naptha

CleanEvo

I wash them at home, on their own and I've never had a problem. We do run the washer in soak mode with bleach some times just to give it a good cleaning.

Back
Top Bottom