Do you vapor steam

FredC

Village Idiot
for some reason your picture doesn't show up on my computer, just on my cell phone. I assume that was Steambrites warehouse that burn't down?
I deleted the post in an effort not to derail....not sure why it showed on the phone unless it refreshed before i deleted..yes sb fire in 2016

Reactions: Cleanworks

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I deleted the post in an effort not to derail....not sure why it showed on the phone unless it refreshed before i deleted..yes sb fire in 2016
I'm sure that was a real blow to them. Seriously though, we use 2 cord machines every day with out issue. Dupray makes some of their larger steam cleaners to run on 2 separate power cords for the American market. Not sure how valuable their vacuum system is, doesn't seem like there is enough power for a decent vac motor. Probably better off with microfibre cloths. Temperatures over 350 degrees f. Continuous fill, so you are not waiting for the unit to heat up after refilling. The 2 cord machines heat up in less than 10 minutes. For showers, counter tops, upholstery and mattress cleaning, I think it could be a valuable tool.

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
The vacuum is no better than a shop vac and is mostly a convenience. I really like it but it is not about monster suction. It is about recovering slops.

Reactions: Cleanworks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom