Do I WIN anything? =)

LisaWagnerCRS

Name
Lisa Wagner
A free banner for the upcoming Piranha Marketing Event in Los Angeles???
:mrgreen:

I'm glad I could help name the room...

With the government lowering the threshold for the "rich" lower and lower and lower to get more taxes, this whole board may end up as full of RICH people without doing a damn thing different in 2011. :shock:

Lisa

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
You win a life time membership to the Make More Money Room.

Feel free to spam with business building ideas.

Bjorn

Hunting season starting a little early for the staving carpet cleaning slow season

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Odin said:
Hunting season starting a little early for the staving carpet cleaning slow season

Awwwe, you thought enough of me to come over and say hi. Ya big lug.

Good to see you....have any marketing tips you would like to share?

Thanks

LisaWagnerCRS

Name
Lisa Wagner
Spam! Mmmmmmmmm..........

Okay - I take me year end and look back on what worked in that year, and how I can enhance that in the coming year, and then look to see what didn't work.

This year social media, internet education (webinars and posts on-line), article education, workshops (networking), direct mail to our house lists, free recorded message lines, and business referral sources all worked super well. For Piranha and our rug shop.

A lot more options these days for marketing. =)

Lisa

LisaWagnerCRS

Name
Lisa Wagner
Hey - you are the one carrying BOOKS in your profile photo - that means you are smart! =)

I'm happy to help. I get a lot of FLACK for selling high price stuff... but I do give a lot away for free also. The interesting thing is, the ones who pay value it more, and act on it. The ones who get things for free tend to take it for granted and not jump to action.

And life reward action.

But I'll help - and I'm happy to.

Lisa

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom