did Brummites face book page for rug fags die already?

Mikey P

Administrator
Ken it's become more than obvious that YOU, your clothing choices and your awareness of what the hell really goes on around here always seem to be 10 years behind the times, let me be the first to tell you that all the Skype f*gs have left this board.

THIS is the Facebook page I'm talking about

Traffic has come to a halt. Just like the Skype Boy's new hangout.:redface:

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Awe come on - everything but my clothing choice (weekend that is) are only 4.5 years behind.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

randy

Name
Randy
Ken it's become more than obvious that YOU, your clothing choices and your awareness of what the hell really goes on around here always seem to be 10 years behind the times, let me be the first to tell you that all the Skype f*gs have left this board.

THIS is the Facebook page I'm talking about

Traffic has come to a halt. Just like the Skype Boy's new hangout.:redface:

Yeah but he can sing. How many rug rats can claim that ?
Don't believe me, search Ken Snow on youtube.

You should have a dress code at the next mikey's feast, we got a reputation to maintain here.

FredC

Village Idiot
I tried to censor and discourage the use of the term...but all the rug fags complained

randy

Name
Randy
When you finally decide to show up one Randy, I'll make sure to wear my finest GerogiO Armansti.

Yeah, I'v seen/heard those KenOrke songs....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lI2qN1TmAmo

good god almighty. :rockon:

Wow, that one I hadn't seen. Fantastic Ken.

Well if you are serious about wearing the maids outfit for $1100 I will definitely put together a fundraiser and be there with my new digital camera. Where is Mikeys fest 2014 anyway, east coast ? I'm Las Vegased out, still recovering from the emotional effects of attending the last Connections. Maybe Mikeys feast at Pembertons in Pittsburgh ?

FredC

Village Idiot
I feel "Snobs" more appropriately states it. ; )

I agree....but really...the rug fags were upset when I censored the term. I was a bit surprised since my goal was to make it a little more friendly here for the uppity rug janitors....
[h=3][/h]

Mikey P

Administrator
Fred tells the truth.

One of them complained that when he and his non member buddies search the board for the F word they can no longer find good rug topics.

Jimbo

Most of the rug phags missed my MikePhest class also...hmm...wonder why?

Rugmanium is still there, Mike

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom