Customer service

Mikey P

Administrator
Just got the wand! Super light. More than I was expecting. Just have a quick question. I assumed that the wand come set up at 8 flow but I see that they’re all 01 jets. I’ll be moving up to 02’s. I see that 2 of the jets are 110’s and the other 2 are 95’s. Should I do the same thing with the new jets moving up in flow? 2 11002’s & 2 9502’s? Thanks

Mon 9:21 PM​

You sent May 3 at 9:21 PM​

correct, leave the angles the same just double the flow 95 and 110 is the fan pattern

Tue 3:40 AM​

000 sent May 4 at 3:40 AM​

Will this wand perform well at that flow? Hoping my dry times don’t decrease. Titan 575 TM.

Tue 5:07 AM​

You sent May 4 at 5:07 AM​

It will if you have good and proper wand skills https://youtu.be/7Y_HBURW8OM
XMA Header Image
How to Use a Carpet Cleaning Wand Correctly- Don't Be a Speed Cleaning Hack!
youtube.com

0000 sent May 4 at 5:09 AM

Yes I’ve watched that vid and many of your others before. I do fairly slow rinse passes and good slow dry passes. Just have never used a 1.5in wand

You sent May 4 at 5:10 AM​

I use that wand and 8 flow on my 370 with great results

You sent May 4 at 5:10 AM
6 ft whip hose

000 sent May 4 at 5:13 AM​

Awesome, will be using it for the first time in about an hour. Didn’t have any 9502 jets laying around but ordered some. Have 11002’s in the middle so we’ll see how it does at 6 flow

Matt sent May 4 at 5:13 AM
The whip hose doesn’t choke down water recovery?

Never done that either

You sent May 4 at 5:14 AM​

It's got to be even across the board, don't mix jets like that or you're going to have streaky results just stick with four flow and up your pressure until you get the other jets

You sent May 4 at 5:15 AM
Try your vacuum hose set up both ways I just find it it feels out of balance with 2 inch going straight to the wand when the wand is so light but it may not bother you

000 sent May 4 at 5:15 AM​

What psi should I run it at with 4 flow?

You sent May 4 at 5:15 AM​

Play around with it but try five or 600 , you have a lot more humidity out there so things will be different..

000 sent May 4 at 5:16 AM​

Sounds good, thanks

Tue 8:12 AM​

000 sent May 4 at 8:12 AM​

Hey Mike, so I used the wand for about 5 minutes. I honestly don’t like it at all, was leaving the carpet too wet, even after 2-3 dry strokes. Also the head of it has very little weight to it and It seemed to not be digging into the carpet like what I’m used to. Is there any way I can send it back? If not even for a partial refund, something. I like the bigger wand more. Sorry for the inconvenience

You sent May 4 at 8:18 AM​

5 minutes?...lol Go clean 12 houses with it then get back to me. What wand was were you using? If 4 flow was leaving it too wet after 2-3 dry strokes something is wrong with your system. Did you try a whip hose? as I said a 2" vac hose makes it feel unbalanced/head too light.

000 sent May 4 at 8:21 AM​

14in greenhorn. Yes I tried it with the whip hose & with just the 2in. Cleaned one room with it & 3 rooms with the greenhorn. The other 3 rooms were noticeably dryer than the 1st room. Used dripod fans in all rooms. Guess I’ll try it some more.

You sent May 4 at 8:36 AM​

why did you want to replace the greenhorn?

You sent May 4 at 8:38 AM
if the goal was to save weight and cause less strain on your boddy, you have to give it a chance and get use to it, but no 1.5 wand will perform dry as well as a 2">>>but the total dry time is a minimal difference

Just wanted to try the SS because of all the rage I’ve heard and seen about it recently. I’ll give it another chance. The goal isn’t for me to be the one pushing the wand forever so I may be being over critical of it

000 sent May 4 at 8:56 AM
It’s just that a lot of times the carpet is nearly dry by the time we leave customers homes and I don’t want to lose that. It really sets us apart from the hacks around here

You sent May 4 at 8:56 AM​

If you want to send it back and upgrade to the 14 inch version we can do that but all Titanium wands will feel much different

000 sent May 4 at 8:57 AM​

Ok I’ll think about it and get back to you

You sent May 4 at 8:59 AM​

Wed 12:41 PM​

000 sent May 5 at 12:41 PM​

Been using the wand all day today, really smooth. I watched your YouTube video about adjusting the jets so that none of the streams touch each other and I feel like that helped a ton. I had them out of wack yesterday. You were also right about the machine. This morning when I capped off the vac port at the machine to spray in the blower lube I noticed the vac gauge was only reading 9in of lift. Lubricated the vac relief spring on the waste tank and it jumped back up to 14”. I also cut a different length whip today and that has worked excellent for the balance of the head. So yeah, I was being an ass! Lol. It’s a really nice wand. I also never realized how bad my greenhorn was streaking!!This SS doesn’t leave any lines from the jets. Thanks for the help

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Just got the wand! Super light. More than I was expecting. Just have a quick question. I assumed that the wand come set up at 8 flow but I see that they’re all 01 jets. I’ll be moving up to 02’s. I see that 2 of the jets are 110’s and the other 2 are 95’s. Should I do the same thing with the new jets moving up in flow? 2 11002’s & 2 9502’s? Thanks

Mon 9:21 PM​

You sent May 3 at 9:21 PM​

correct, leave the angles the same just double the flow 95 and 110 is the fan pattern

Tue 3:40 AM​

000 sent May 4 at 3:40 AM​

Will this wand perform well at that flow? Hoping my dry times don’t decrease. Titan 575 TM.

Tue 5:07 AM​

You sent May 4 at 5:07 AM​

It will if you have good and proper wand skills https://youtu.be/7Y_HBURW8OM
XMA Header Image
How to Use a Carpet Cleaning Wand Correctly- Don't Be a Speed Cleaning Hack!
youtube.com

0000 sent May 4 at 5:09 AM

Yes I’ve watched that vid and many of your others before. I do fairly slow rinse passes and good slow dry passes. Just have never used a 1.5in wand

You sent May 4 at 5:10 AM​

I use that wand and 8 flow on my 370 with great results

You sent May 4 at 5:10 AM
6 ft whip hose

000 sent May 4 at 5:13 AM​

Awesome, will be using it for the first time in about an hour. Didn’t have any 9502 jets laying around but ordered some. Have 11002’s in the middle so we’ll see how it does at 6 flow

The whip hose doesn’t choke down water recovery?

Never done that either

You sent May 4 at 5:14 AM​

It's got to be even across the board, don't mix jets like that or you're going to have streaky results just stick with four flow and up your pressure until you get the other jets

You sent May 4 at 5:15 AM
Try your vacuum hose set up both ways I just find it it feels out of balance with 2 inch going straight to the wand when the wand is so light but it may not bother you

000 sent May 4 at 5:15 AM​

What psi should I run it at with 4 flow?

You sent May 4 at 5:15 AM​

Play around with it but try five or 600 , you have a lot more humidity out there so things will be different..

000 sent May 4 at 5:16 AM​

Sounds good, thanks

Tue 8:12 AM​

000 sent May 4 at 8:12 AM​

Hey Mike, so I used the wand for about 5 minutes. I honestly don’t like it at all, was leaving the carpet too wet, even after 2-3 dry strokes. Also the head of it has very little weight to it and It seemed to not be digging into the carpet like what I’m used to. Is there any way I can send it back? If not even for a partial refund, something. I like the bigger wand more. Sorry for the inconvenience

You sent May 4 at 8:18 AM​

5 minutes?...lol Go clean 12 houses with it then get back to me. What wand was were you using? If 4 flow was leaving it too wet after 2-3 dry strokes something is wrong with your system. Did you try a whip hose? as I said a 2" vac hose makes it feel unbalanced/head too light.

000 sent May 4 at 8:21 AM​

14in greenhorn. Yes I tried it with the whip hose & with just the 2in. Cleaned one room with it & 3 rooms with the greenhorn. The other 3 rooms were noticeably dryer than the 1st room. Used dripod fans in all rooms. Guess I’ll try it some more.

You sent May 4 at 8:36 AM​

why did you want to replace the greenhorn?

You sent May 4 at 8:38 AM
if the goal was to save weight and cause less strain on your boddy, you have to give it a chance and get use to it, but no 1.5 wand will perform dry as well as a 2">>>but the total dry time is a minimal difference

Just wanted to try the SS because of all the rage I’ve heard and seen about it recently. I’ll give it another chance. The goal isn’t for me to be the one pushing the wand forever so I may be being over critical of it

000 sent May 4 at 8:56 AM
It’s just that a lot of times the carpet is nearly dry by the time we leave customers homes and I don’t want to lose that. It really sets us apart from the hacks around here

You sent May 4 at 8:56 AM​

If you want to send it back and upgrade to the 14 inch version we can do that but all Titanium wands will feel much different

000 sent May 4 at 8:57 AM​

Ok I’ll think about it and get back to you

You sent May 4 at 8:59 AM​

Wed 12:41 PM​

000 sent May 5 at 12:41 PM​

Been using the wand all day today, really smooth. I watched your YouTube video about adjusting the jets so that none of the streams touch each other and I feel like that helped a ton. I had them out of wack yesterday. You were also right about the machine. This morning when I capped off the vac port at the machine to spray in the blower lube I noticed the vac gauge was only reading 9in of lift. Lubricated the vac relief spring on the waste tank and it jumped back up to 14”. I also cut a different length whip today and that has worked excellent for the balance of the head. So yeah, I was being an ass! Lol. It’s a really nice wand. I also never realized how bad my greenhorn was streaking!!This SS doesn’t leave any lines from the jets. Thanks for the help

If it wasn’t unseemly, I could share text threads that put that to shame Mikey.

Welcome to being a supplier....and a bit of advice:

An issue that can’t be resolved in three texts requires a phone call.

• Wow
Reactions: Mikey P

todg

Name
Michael Marcus
I actually think the best place for your Teflon hard surface glides is carpet cleaners...I've used my evolution wand before to clean small areas before when my turbo went down and worked decent enough on ceramic tile and grout...but slow...If you want to kill 2 birds with 1 stone what's wrong with your orbital with a white pad and solution/water spray? I do hi-rise condos that way and they turn out great! Especially on those engineered wood and vinyl surfaces. Make a Teflon hard surface glide for that ss spinner zipper wand...My 2 cents may help your process...Good Luck!

Willy P

Name
Willy P
If it wasn’t unseemly, I could share text threads that put that to shame Mikey.

Welcome to being a supplier....and a bit of advice:

An issue that can’t be resolved in three texts requires a phone call.

Another astute post Mr. P. I try to avoid text if I can.

Mikey P

Administrator
I actually think the best place for your Teflon hard surface glides is carpet cleaners...
or

anyone with a truckmount who services the same home once or more times a year.

Lite to moderate soil tile and grout, LVP, wood etc.

Quicker than a spinner, safer, no need to use another tool to edge, no Turbo Tilting, did I mention safer?

Reactions: todg and Cleanworks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom