CTI Basic Stains (plus OS-1!) Webinar Tonight 6/8/17 6pm PST/9pm EST

CTI Courtney

Name
Courtney Rodseth
Hi all!

We will be having our monthly webinar tonight at 6pm PST/9pm EST. Craig "the master" Jasper will be covering basic stains. For those of you who have asked questions about OS-1, he will also be touching on that product and answering questions. We hope to see you there!

Here is the link to log into the webinar:
https://proschoice.clickmeeting.com/proschoice

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I don't have time to watch these videos. It's quicker just to read these threads to answer my questions.

Can the OS-1 be used similar to the way the boost our Pre-sprays with powdered OSR? Instead of mixing the OSR with boiling water and dumping it into the hydro force, can we just dump 4os of the OS-1 in it? That would save some time and it wouldn't be hard on our hydro force if that's possible

Reactions: cleanking

CTI Courtney

Name
Courtney Rodseth
I don't have time to watch these videos. It's quicker just to read these threads to answer my questions.

Can the OS-1 be used similar to the way the boost our Pre-sprays with powdered OSR? Instead of mixing the OSR with boiling water and dumping it into the hydro force, can we just dump 4os of the OS-1 in it? That would save some time and it wouldn't be hard on our hydro force if that's possible

It hasn't been tested that way thus far, but you can use it that way if you would like. It won't be effective for odor control but will boost the cleaning.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
It hasn't been tested that way thus far, but you can use it that way if you would like. It won't be effective for odor control but will boost the cleaning.
Why hasn't it been tested that way? That's the first thing I thought of when I read the description. It seems like the good replacement for osr when hot water isn't available to mix up presprays

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
Rats. Missed it entirely.

Matt, if you don't have a bucket heater, you really want one. I did a house today that only has warm water. Had to pre heat several five gallon bucketfulls to mix prespray and rinse water. Works.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Rats. Missed it entirely.

Matt, if you don't have a bucket heater, you really want one. I did a house today that only has warm water. Had to pre heat several five gallon bucketfulls to mix prespray and rinse water. Works.
Is it quicker than heating my Titan up innabout 3 min?

Reactions: SamIam

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Why hasn't it been tested that way? That's the first thing I thought of when I read the description. It seems like the good replacement for osr when hot water isn't available to mix up presprays

Ok I believe the point is this it's probably ready to use.

So using it at 4oz per gal will boost cleaning and smell better,
but it's probably to diluted to work for what it's designed to do.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Unlike say a KOP type product where you could ad 4 oz per gal rtu in your hydroforce mixed with a enzyme oxidizer pre spray and you get decent deodorizing results.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom