Crap tastickel

SamIam

Name
sam miller
So I ordered 10 of the obliterate that $6.00 a bag, make 4 gal rtu.

Also ordered the professor bundle get to try the lightning and thunder and the acid rinse.

Also get 2 more obliterate and a bottle of silver solution too.

Screenshot_20220517-185536.png

F

FB7777

Every 3 months, customer rescues cats and has 3 dogs, and some Guinea pigs.

I move the beds, and dressers, clean some mattresses and nuked the carpet, next time I'm trying stabilized clo2

View attachment 115356 View attachment 115357 View attachment 115358 View attachment 115359
You’ve been in this racket too long to be dealing with this type of garbage job

You need a better client base

Yesterdays docket for us was a 6 car dinner train and a 4 bedroom colonial with 2 year old nylon

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
You’ve been in this racket too long to be dealing with this type of garbage job

You need a better client base

Yesterdays docket for us was a 6 car dinner train and a 4 bedroom colonial with 2 year old nylon
Fred......can you even HEAR yorsef ??

You sound like Thurston Howell 3rd....
And perhaps even starting to resemble I might add!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: SamIam and Mikey P
F

FB7777

Fred......can you even HEAR yorsef ??

You sound like Thurston Howell 3rd....
And perhaps even starting to resemble I might add!!
Thurston isn’t the only one that looks down on those living off the system, despite their alleged previous success in business :laura2:

• Haha
Reactions: Mikey P

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Thurston isn’t the only one that looks down on those living off the system, despite their alleged previous success in business :laura2:

You mean the system my wife paid into
Her whole life....
Fred...did you know there was a day in this country where a person could write
Off expenses pertaining to race boats...race cars.... tools in yor shop and a myriad of other expenses and
Toys one might play with....hell you could take yor friends out to dinner....talk about cc and write the whole evening off......ahhhh for the good old days.....

Last edited:
Reactions: SamIam
F

FB7777

Her whole life....
Off expenses pertaining to race boats...race cars.... tools in yor shop and a myriad of other expenses and
Toys one might play with....hell you could take yor friends out to dinner....talk about cc and write the whole evening off......ahhhh for the good old days.....
Have several friends with million dollar boats and multi million dollar second and third homes

And yet they ain’t now nor will ever be poor 😂

Racing boat write offs indeed ….write offs are deductions against earnings ya dope

And I thought Caesar was full of sheet

Last edited by a moderator:

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Her whole life....
Boyle will collect SSI early we all will.

We carpet cleaners we know the chemicals are going to get us.

Ps if you worked your 40 quarters your not turning it down period.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
"Are going to ???
Presprays butyls stuff in the 80's that make your balls shrink.

Like they say if it doesn't kill you it makes you stronger.

Still were a breed living on borrowed time.

I'm getting my SSi early period.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Have several friends with million dollar boats and multi million dollar second and third homes

And yet they ain’t now nor will ever be poor 😂

Racing boat write offs indeed ….write offs are deductions against earnings ya dope

And I thought Caesar was full of sheet
Yep...they even let me deduct the two to four hunnert dollors of fuel a day...
One balls out run across lake Erie would almost drain my 100 gal tank
Again I wanna thank you all....thanks!

Last edited:

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Presprays butyls stuff in the 80's that make your balls shrink.

Like they say if it doesn't kill you it makes you stronger.

Still were a breed living on borrowed time.

I'm getting my SSi early period.
Goin on 13 years for me....my wife retired at the same time and also drew that 99 week special unemployment benefit at the same time AND YES
you CAN draw unemployment while retired if you are able to work!!!

Last edited:

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
It is no shame to say you do not know. I live by the phrase "Wise people know what they do not know, but hopefully know someone who does." For me this is a liberating thought. I have a network of others in the know, and contact them on a regular basis.
I jus call Larry!

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Goin on 13 years for me....my wife retired at the same time and also drew that 99 week special unemployment benefit at the same time AND YES
you CAN draw unemployment while retired if you are able to work!!!
My dad ubered until he was 79, and was able to collect unemployment for a few years, during COVID an extra $1200 a month.

On top of SSI.

Get it.

F

FB7777

My dad ubered until he was 79, and was able to collect unemployment for a few years, during COVID an extra $1200 a month.

On top of SSI.

Get it.
Yep….

And all that free money is going to scorch the economy for the lower class via perpetual inflation until interest rates climb to the point where they can’t afford their homes and basic necessities

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Yep….

And all that free money is going to scorch the economy for the lower class via perpetual inflation until interest rates climb to the point where they can’t afford their homes and basic necessities
Who cares......I'll be dED by then!
Did I say thanks.....really ...from the bottom of my heart..that's me at the very top...NYC 1964

FB_IMG_1570589445102.jpg

Last edited:

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Yep….

I agree adding debt is bad, but inflation has been mostly caused by supply chain issues and oil prices skyrocketing, the housing bubble has gone unchecked for far to long.

Rents are outta control.

If we were energy independent that would ease alot of problems.

F

FB7777

I agree adding debt is bad, but inflation has been mostly caused by supply chain issues and oil prices skyrocketing, the housing bubble has gone unchecked for far to long
The two events ( printing money and supply chain issues ) are not mutually exclusive . They both exasperated each other. While the supply chain will repair, the lingering trauma of trillions of dollars against our currency and the hiked interest rates to stem hyperinflation will be here far longer term.

Rents are outta control. Hard to blame that one on Covid or supply chain constraints

steve_64

I agree adding debt is bad, but inflation has been mostly caused by supply chain issues and oil prices skyrocketing, the housing bubble has gone unchecked for far to long.

Rents are outta control.

If we were energy independent that would ease alot of problems.
It's politics causing all our problems.

Poor leadership from all of them.

Dependacy on the system is the root cause. The bigger the system the bigger the problems.

Like blowing up a balloon until it pops. The walls keep stressing until it's too late.

The worse is yet to come. This Is still the beginning.

Reactions: BIG WOOD and SamIam
F

FB7777

The worse is yet to come. This Is still the beginning.

This we completely agree on… I have closed every long option position for a loss and sold calls on my underlying stocks

This downward market trend is going to continue and then , at best, trade sideways

Inflation, interest rates , massive stock losses and NOW the impending housing price contraction ( primarily caused by the aforementioned factors) is going to create a ton of pain for the poor and those over leveraged

The govt made a fortune on cap gains taxes and short term derivative trading off the wealthy in 2020 ( I paid $140k alone to the IRS)

2022 federal and state tax revenue from stock and derivatives will be non Existent ….

That will make for a very interesting scenario mid 2023

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom