Could this offend my single clients?

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Mike, I double dog dare you to run that on the first page of your companies website on top of the fold. It would present a rather sticky situation if I ran it here.

randy

Name
Randy
Spots are spots and we have the experience to clean and improve almost every situation. It can be baby slobber, spilled pop or whatever. You don't have to get into anal and menstrual discharge or anything else that could be embarrassing to the client. Be a Pro instead of a prying Perv! Cleaner-"Hey is that cum spots on your sofa?" Client- "No, It's anal discharge." Cleaner-" I have a lot of hands on experience with Cum spots and it sure looks like cum to me." Client " We are both right."

Well said, especially for a man that is probably wearing panties he picked up at his last job.

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
This pretty much proves that everyone raised in Riverside, iOWA is and will always be a Dirtbag.

Golden Boy

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Yep Preachers kid from Riverside. They are the ones that are always fooked up.

Golden Boy

Connor

Name
Connor
Is your upholstery teamin' with semen?Got the spurtin' on your curtains? Drip some ug on your rug? Change positions and spill emissions? Get a little reckless with that pearl necklace?

Then call Connoisseur's 24 hr baby batter other sticky wetness removal hotline @ 1800 CRUNCHY and feel good about your mother sitting on your sofa again.

I'm a jerk.

Connor

Name
Connor
No not really, he a racist hiding as a jerk.

"I'm a Jerk"

Shouldn't you be out cutting your brothers grass or something, deadweight?
Oh, being a racist only affords you the ability to offend certain portions of the population, being a jerk let's you offend everybody!

I'm a jerk.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
That's just Ken. And he's so immersed in the Gen X culture, that he only reads the first three words + a vowel of any post anyhow :winky:.

Is Chavez a "jerk"??

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
I think most females who read it will think twice about calling you to clean any upholstery since they now have an idea what may be going through your head if you were both to be standing there looking at it.

I try to not give any customers a glimpse into my warped, sick mind.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom