CoreProductCompany

Name
John LaBarbera
I never heard of them til now, but I like their website and the quality look of their literature, very informative.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I've got a couple samples from them thru the years and they are alright but I think they lean toward the janitorial market.

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
We have used a lot of there products with no complaints. You do need to shop around to get the best prices on there products as they are all over the board with different distributors.

Local = $27.00 gl Core New Generation Heavy Duty Carpet Shampoo
Chicago = $9.00

Local = $18.00 qt Cherry Fragrance Concentrate
Chicago = $3.75

If you get into adding fragrance to the carpet for customers you cant beat there products. They have about a half dozen fragrances that come in concentrate form and they have a better stronger smell then the pre-mixed stuff you get from most.

CleanFreak.com

Supportive Member
Name
CleanFreak.com
Brent said:
http://coreproductsco.com/index.php/

Is there any feedback about this companies product? Fair price?

Thanks

We have just about every single one of their products available on our website. They have great stain removing chemicals. With your discount from Mikeysboard, I'm pretty sure we'd be cheaper than your local distributor, even with our shipping costs!!

Let me know if you have any questions about an individual product, or need a quote.

Thanks,
Tim

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Tim does have good prices.

I called Core at their main office months ago and they were "Supposed" to send out a sample of their encap/SHAMPOO product but never did.

Name
I'm Rick James
CleanFreak.com said:
Brent said:
http://coreproductsco.com/index.php/

Is there any feedback about this companies product? Fair price?

Thanks

We have just about every single one of their products available on our website. They have great stain removing chemicals. With your discount from Mikeysboard, I'm pretty sure we'd be cheaper than your local distributor, even with our shipping costs!!

Let me know if you have any questions about an individual product, or need a quote.

Thanks,
Tim

Do you carry the Green Logic brand line? Is so what is the feedback on it?

CleanFreak.com

Supportive Member
Name
CleanFreak.com
Brent said:
Do you carry the Green Logic brand line? Is so what is the feedback on it?
I guess I need to have a little discussion with my Core rep., I didn't even know the line existed. I have used the Hydroxi Pro before, which is a great product, but I have no experience with the Green Logic Brand.

What product where you interested in?

If you let me know what product you're interested in, I'll see if I can whip my rep. into line and maybe get a sample sent out to you.

randy

Name
Randy
Walrus said:
Hydroxi Pro carpet cleaning crystal.

I have used it and it is an excellent product. Currently it is being private labeled and peddled at considerable mark up, so make sure you go straight to Core for the product. With a 10 oz per gallon dilution it's not worth $30 per gallon.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I saw that 10 oz and thought the same thing.

And who is private labeling it?

SATAN the SHAMPOO Gawd?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom