Cool Designs for a magnet??

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
Does anyone use a design specifically for a magnet other than a business card?

I was thinking of doing the $20 bill card as a magnet because most people think it is neat looking.

I booked an estimate today with a customer who had a magnet for another company right on the fridge and it got me thinking (has actually happened a few times). Seems like they should be something that catches attention more than just a business card design. Something the kids may comment about or maybe guests in the house.

Bring on the ideas............thanks.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
IMO the idea behind a good magnet is to make it so it is something useful and has your name and number out front all the time.............

IMG_2449.jpg

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Ours is a full color van that looks just like ours. Mikey has dozens of cleaners magnets maybe he could post some pics.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Here is on magnets tip!

One way to keep your magnet from becoming lost in the clutter is to make one like this:

Top line-(large print)(white knock out) Important Phone Numbers

Then list numbers such as; 911, poison control,police non-emergency,animal control,the mayor, the governer,Obama(white house switch board)(yes you can get the number)

Then at the bottom (in larger print than the rest) list your number.

Customer enjoy having the emergency phone numbers and the political ones are a novelty.

Keeps your magnet front and center.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom