Cool Carpet Pole Scrubbing Brushes!

Bob Foster

Willy P gave me two of these Host brushes to try out. They work very well for spot scrubbing areas like in front of door ways or in front of couches.

I tried the dark colored brush on a set of stairs and they worked better than anything I have ever used. Not too soft and not to firm.

I would recommend them to those that don't want to scrub everything but just a few small areas. I even did a small hallway with them and it worked very well.

I bet they would work very well for the encap guys for under desks and corners.

hostzapperwithhandle.jpg

hostzapper.jpg

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
since we have been a distributer for capture and Host forever, we have quite a few of those similar brushes. We stop carrying Host and prolly will not carry capture anymore since all the big stores carry it. I prefer the capture brush over the host because its a little more dense with bristles.

Name
Nate W.
sweendogg said:
since we have been a distributer for capture and Host forever, we have quite a few of those similar brushes. We stop carrying Host and prolly will not carry capture anymore since all the big stores carry it. I prefer the capture brush over the host because its a little more dense with bristles.

Wow, capture. I haven't heard of that in a long time. In fact, I think we threw away cases that were old. Would only use it on the Disney stores way back when, that's what the job called for. I think it was Steamway or something like that out of NY. Pay you peanuts. :roll:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom