Commercial tile cleaning pricing?

C

clean image

we hve worked for mariott before, there going to be a little extra time detaling around the kitchen,

fun times in the walk in freezers

whos moving funiture

how long is it gonna take you, what do you wanna make, remember if you work all night, you may be shot for the next day, charge your day rate

carl

Fon Johnson

I'd probably price it at about .20 to .30 psf and tear it up with some grime be gone and the turbo. I'd also most likely not get it at that price around here.. Pricing on tile is hard to do unless you are seeing it in person..

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
FCC said:
Well I sent over an estimate for $1740 mainly hoping to price myself out of it. Figured two nights at four hours per. We'll see.

for a pizza joint???

well congrats cuz i am sure you did...

I am with Fon on this....20-.30, done in the 4hrs 1 day

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
i would make them move the stuff at that price. .35 isnt much $$. hope its a large job for ya.

Name
Kevin McCreary
I do a couple of 3000 sf offices. I charge .35 psf. They do them once a quarter.
it only takes 3 hours. I would charge more like .45-.55 psf if it was a one time deal.

I always do a test area with Tile and Grout....It really helps sell the jobs and you can see how long its going to take to clean it...some tile cleans up fast and easy others are PITA....the client gets to what you can do for them and the can see what to expect....

Everytime I price a tile and grout job (commercial) it ends up haunting me....

cbcsi

best price I've gotten for something like that here is 16 cents. That is a little more than you get for carpet from places like that around here.

Back
Top Bottom