Commercial Janitor problems!

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
Wait til all them illegals begin making their way into the states....they take jobs away workimg for cheap. Look at the road work crews and count how many Americans doing the work?
Biuld the wall n Close the dam boarder!

Them commercial gigs are nice to have!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Wait til all them illegals begin making their way into the states....they take jobs away workimg for cheap. Look at the road work crews and count how many Americans doing the work?
Biuld the wall n Close the dam boarder!
OR put the owners of those businesses in jail. If there are no jobs then there is no reason for them to want to come here.

Meanwhile daddy war bucks is cheating the system and pocketing the extra money wearing his MAGA hat talking about "We need a wall!".

The real problem is letting these business owners get away with it!!! 😠

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
OR put the owners of those businesses in jail. If there are no jobs then there is no reason for them to want to come here.

Meanwhile daddy war bucks is cheating the system and pocketing the extra money wearing his MAGA hat talking about "We need a wall!".

The real problem is letting these business owners get away with it!!! 😠
We have the same things here. Mainly the owners of fast food outfits. Saying they can't hire locally and need to bring in foreign workers. Like the world needs another Starbucks or Wendy's.

Reactions: icleancarpetz

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Like I’ve said before, I inherited a crew from the largest janitorial co. In the country in 96. Turned out, all were illegal. There were twenty plus of them.
That’s 10k per. Holy Moly, thank goodness I had all documentation. They deported them all.

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
You run a stop sign, red light or speeding ticket....you get a fine. Don’t pay it or show up...you will be sought after until it’s paid or else more fines up the yin yang.

Yet you come illegally, demahdumbs invite them with open arms...need a home? Here you go....need food to go with the house? Here you go....oh wait you need child care....we can help.

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
There’s an underground economy that is cash only. Body shops, tire shops, etc. I have a friend who retired from owning big car dealerships. He buys cars at auction, and fixes them at the underground. He gets 3-4k
cash everyday cause that’s the system.

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Funny enough, I’m like MAGA, I’m under audit. But with OESC. The auditor asked at least 10 times, what about 1099s or sub let?
Us, none, we don’t do that. I think they have a list to look for🤷🏼‍♂️

Rick J

Name
rick Jones
I sometimes show this to people.

don't know if I loaded it correctly. A really old article by Jeff Bishop on vaccuming.

Attachments

• Scan_0004.pdf
    810.5 KB · Views: 184
  • Scan_0005.pdf
    790.7 KB · Views: 155

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom