CLEANCO QUAD 56 2003 UNLOADER VALVE

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Any body know what brand and part number the pump unloader valve is?
Cat pump 5CP

FredC

Village Idiot
We all will if you go get the number off of it and tell us

pulsar...but can't find which one....may find it in a service bulletin

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Pretty sure it's a cat unloader but of course calls to cleanco reveal nothing other than you have to get it thru a dist.
Where would the number on it be I can't see one.
Cat pump 5CP 2150W

Last edited:

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
should be this one....check the physical appearance on both...

IMG_3855.JPG

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
check the old one to make sure it has been removed...but you're probably going to have to remove the check valve if it is not in yours....

IMG_3883.JPG

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I picked out #7730 100 - 3000 psi or #7750 100-4000 psi.
Dultmeriers catalog number CC7693

I hate when these TM makers hide the part numbers or won't tell you what to get. So a part will cost $150 but they want you to get it thru a dist who marks it up twice as much.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I picked out #7730 100 - 3000 psi or #7750 100-4000 psi.
Dultmeriers catalog number CC7693

I hate when these TM makers hide the part numbers or won't tell you what to get. So a part will cost $150 but they want you to get it thru a dist who marks it up twice as much.

the one in the picture above I bought a long time ago for the Thermal-wave... ....I think I paid less than 60 bucks for it then........and it fits in a lot of machines...

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Actually don't know the price just yet. But the point is how TM makers GOUGE people over parts.
I would have asked Marty but over the years I've found out he doesn't know SHIT. Oh he knows alabama football but nothing else. He be stupit

Reactions: Mikey P

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
It's a no win situation. The distributors stock it, you price shop it and buy it cheaper else where. Meanwhile they have money tied up in parts, that if they don't inventory a customer will complain about.

You can buy it cheaper from the guy that sells dozens a month not a couple a year.

So the moral of the story is don't be such a fookin cheapskates and pay up...bitch! :winky:

Reactions: hogjowl

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Try your local pressure washing distributor. I have one here that carries all the current pumps you will find on a TM as well as pressure washers. All kinds of repair parts. I go to him first now before I go to a carpet cleaning disty.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Thanks for all of the help!

BUT MARTY I SENT YOU FLOWERS........SENT YOU A BOX OF CHOCOLATES...............CALLED YOU AND WHISPERED THINGS TO..................YOU.

WHERE OH WHERE ARE YOU TONIGHT?
WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME ALL SO ALONE?

YOU MET ANOTHER AND PFFFFT..........YOU WAS GONE!

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Actually don't know the price just yet. But the point is how TM makers GOUGE people over parts.
I would have asked Marty but over the years I've found out he doesn't know SHIT. Oh he knows alabama football but nothing else. He be stupit

For sure these Truckmount’s cost pound for pound more then a Ferrari

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Hmm, I've never done that. Don't know if I needed to--they worked fine.

pending on where you buy it...some have them already removed...or if it is just being used as a normal regulator and not an unloader then it stays in....I have helped a ton of guys that were having problems and come to find out they replaced the unloader and it was still in there.....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom