clean water rinse only guys..tell the truth

SRI Cleaning

Name
Anthony Firmani
bob vawter said:
Brian..i would be happy to explain how a draw works!
I believe the correct term might be the ventura effect..where as a stream of water passing through a point of hose that has an outlet...would PULL on that outlet to what ever degree you turned the inlet side down to.....lets say that you had a gate valve that turned down the inlet to yor pump a tad...this would in effect INCREASE the draw to you open line which would be metered by the flow meter.....you now have TWO points of calibration..the gate valve AND the FlowMeter! and don forget the footvalve in the chem jug to keep the water from flowing backwards...prolly put one together for under $35.00

now was that clear enough?

Bob, does the chem mess up your pump?

G

I agree with Jay; Fresh water is the way to go; My customers say it leaves carpet soft after dried; I had one customer tell me after i cleaned he want me to extract with clean water; Been cleaning the same carpet 3 times a year for 5 years; must be doing something right!!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I've been using my rinse for years and have always left a clean soft carpet. I have done my own and have went back to others and I have never had a sticky or crunchy carpet.
I just like the the ease of using a rinse.

G

Mine has never worked...at all! I discovered it had a crack in it and replaced it with one i bought from Magic Wand. Still won't work...at all.

Chris A

Name
Chris
I was a clean water/ acid rinse guy until very recently. I started using PC Heat Wave per Meats' instructions and its working great. I run about 1 gph for residential, 2-3 for trashies and commercial. My TM has never been this clean! Thanks Larry.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
TimP said:
I ran my RX earlier this week and even with it using so much freaking water it still didn't rinse out a room I did well enough. I had to encap it....did I mention that I had about 5 lbs of sand on the ground after I dumped..... :roll: There are times when you still need the emulsifier even with a rotary jet water consumption tool......actually I think half the water dont even make it to the carpet and is lost in steam.

yeah but a rinse aint gonna help the sand issue :? :shock:

i mix and match...depends on the situation

billconklin

does anyone have any advice on what truckmounts around are the best for the money for 6000 thanxs bill c

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
Your problem is Josh that you bought a product from Taf. Give me a call and we'll get you in and see what we can do.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
billconklin said:
does anyone have any advice on what truckmounts around are the best for the money for 6000 thanxs bill c

if you're for real, then welcome.

if you're serious, I guess you're looking for a used TM.
cause you won't find any new TMs in that price range.

even the junk, back yard built TMs worth having are more than $6K

since you got your feet wet with your first post here, why not start a new thread?

..L.T.A.

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
All you guys that are running what ever thru your rinse. Take your prespray and hose your truck down and then rinse you truck with your emusifier on one side and then rinse your other side with water. Let dry and see what you find. If that doesn't work, run some emusifier thru you dishes tonite. Yes there is a place for emusifiers, but if your prespay isn't working, then get one that does. And lets get into upholstery......... Greenie your eyes are brown.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Lyman said:
All you guys that are running what ever thru your rinse. Take your prespray and hose your truck down and then rinse you truck with your emusifier on one side and then rinse your other side with water. Let dry and see what you find. If that doesn't work, run some emusifier thru you dishes tonite. Yes there is a place for emusifiers, but if your prespay isn't working, then get one that does. And lets get into upholstery......... Greenie your eyes are brown.

Bingo. There is no other cleaning process, be it clothes, your hair, your car, walls, houses, decks, whatever, that would use a detergent as a rinse other than carpet cleaners. Why is this? Retardation, laziness, ignorance ? Who knows?

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Art- Let me let you in on a secret. Some carpet detergents have something in them called "softening agents". There is also a difference between "fresh water" and "soft water". That being said, before I had soft water I used city water and to get the carpet to dry "soft", I had to use a detergent.

Name
Bill Soukoreff
If you offer a fresh water rinse, you can tap into a market with virtually no competition.

It's all about delivering what your target market wants.

The real question should be, who makes more dissatisfied customers, hacks leaving behind crusty residue filled carpets or the fresh water rinse guys?

Because of the former, there is a market to filled by the latter.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Lyman said:

Dude, carpet is not made of metal or dishes. The rinse is specific for carpet cleaning.
How often do you vac the outside of your van or dishes?

I know you know better than that. Come on now.

Rex Tyus

Art Kelley said:
Bingo. There is no other cleaning process, be it clothes, your hair, your car, walls, houses, decks, whatever, that would use a detergent as a rinse other than carpet cleaners. Why is this? Retardation, laziness, ignorance ? Who knows?

Art, I frequently wash my van with prespray and emulsifier. Yes it stays clean longer than the "fresh" water rinse only. As for clothes and hair I actually use conditioner in my hair and fabric softener in my clothes. You are also comparing a submersion cleaning to an extraction method. Not calling you ignorant or retarded just pointing out the difference. :shock:

If you prefer the freshwater rinse by all means keep doing it. Just don't be suprised if a young, retarded, lazy, ignorant, hack creeps in and gets a shot at one of your customers one day, because you were so busy scrubbing so you could fresh waster rinse and can't squeeze them in in their time of need and impresses the hell out of them at. 8)

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
steve frasier said:
cleaned a home yesterday, she has a little hwe machine from walmart.

Would you have used a rinse in that situation?

if I knew she cleaned the carpets with her toy machine, I'd of ASSumed the carpet was full of detergent.
I'd of mixed a pee water weak solution of pre-spray and wet out the carpet to reactivate the detergent from her soap depenser.
then a flush/rinse extract with our normal 1/3 to 1/2 dulution of Heatwave mettered at 3gph.

a bit of emulsifier conditions water and makes it better

..L.T.A.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
c_adkins said:
I was a clean water/ acid rinse guy until very recently. I started using PC Heat Wave per Meats' instructions and its working great. I run about 1 gph for residential, 2-3 for trashies and commercial. My TM has never been this clean! Thanks Larry.

my pleasure, Chris.

I tried telling your Ole Man years ago he didn't know sheet.. :mrgreen:

..L.T.A.

Greenie

Lyman said:

Always comes from my favorite "I have a butler with a broken chem meter audience".
You want me to send you some o2 rinse, so you can leave em' soft?
It's my gift, you pay shipping, the gallon of blue is yours. 8)

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
[center:1k36mvul]I had about 5 lbs of sand on the ground after I dumped[/center:1k36mvul]

SAnd is a prevacuuming issue. You probably left 5 lbs of sand IN the carpet.

I am getting used to having a metered system. Been putting the O2 Rinse right in the fresh water tank for years. Now I have to remember to turn on the meter system. Although I have been saving a lot on rinse lately. :roll:
I do see a difference,(when I use it) it does seem to rinse better with the rinse agent.

Chris A

Name
Chris
my pleasure, Chris.

I tried telling your Ole Man years ago he didn't know sheet.. :mrgreen:

..L.T.A.[/quote]

I know right...

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
I think hard water would leave carpet looking murky. Very hard around here. Softener helps like the calgon commercials. A kick ass detergent that cleans well without much pre-spray and minimal residue would be ideal. Dry times may be reduced as well since you don't have a bunch of pre-spray soaking in the carpet.

Code:
Your problem is Josh that you bought a product from Taf. Give me a call and we'll get you in and see what we can do.

:shock:

Albert

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom