Cimex tantrum

Mikey P

Administrator
GFL.

Whatanight.

Forgot my pads
replaced trigger over the weekend and now it wont shut off completely, creating two huge f'n puddles with no way to extract them. Not that Puddles you idiot.
Use up all my towels and bonnets absorbing up gallons of wasted pixie juice, set fans, dry when I left. I hope/think.
2nd and third areas are short on electrical outlets, all within 8 ft of making it.
My only extension cords are 1 gauge off.
One crucial outlet was causing all the lights to dim and the machine to buss, regardless of the extension cord.
My ground plug busted off.
Damn cord was fighting me all night every step of the way.
Nurse doesn't want to bother the inmates to get me an outlet "Well, I guess I'll have to skip this area" gets her to wake the least honery grampy.
Later when I ask another younger nurse to retrieve my cord from the guest room she brings it to me all wrapped up like she used her wrist to coil it around. Unwrapping it was like taking an 8 year old fishing.
I was ready to just say **** it and leave at that point.
30 sf left and I run out of juice.
Someone locked my only way out.

If I wasn't going to hell, I surely am now.

Last edited:

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
While falling so rapidly, there is not such a need as to try to drag others down with you, just accept it and let the realization sink in, while trying with all ones might to hold it together if not for just a bit longer.:biggrin:

Reactions: Kenny Hayes

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
Poor Mikey! Sounds like the perfect storm.
  • To fix your over-wetting issue...

1. Detach the top of the "Water Valve Operating Rod" from the solution lever.
  2. Loosen up the threaded "Water Valve Operating Rod" a couple of turns. Slightly (unthreading) backing the rod out of the blue "Solution Pinch Valve" will reduce the tension.
  3. Then reattach the rod to the solution lever.
It's a simple fix!​

Last edited:

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
What the hey, that’s been my life for 30 yrs. It ain’t supposed to go like that?
The only thing that kept me on an even keel was my partner. Calm down, settle down she would say.

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

randy

Name
Randy
Poor Mikey! Sounds like the perfect storm.
  • To fix your over-wetting issue...

1. Detach the top of the "Water Valve Operating Rod" from the solution lever.
  2. Loosen up the threaded "Water Valve Operating Rod" a couple of turns. Slightly (unthreading) backing the rod out of the blue "Solution Pinch Valve" will reduce the tension.
  3. Then reattach the rod to the solution lever.
It's a simple fix!​

Better idea: move to Tampa and drop big yellow off for service.

Best idea: sell it on craigslist and buy a VIBE ! Makes the cimex a big yellow dinosaur that needs to be extinct.

Reactions: Jimmy L

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom