Chipmunk.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
You bet i'm pissy. I took the bike out last night to drop off some Ozone generators in a house 20 miles away. Doing 80 on the freeway my cellphone fell out of the holder. The impact caused it to pop out of the case and cracked the screen. I can't believe it still works.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
WTF are you talking about? The scooper is 3 oz's, my HF puts out 12 gal RTU. Prochem needs to make the instructions with ounces, not scoops. I'm not going to stand there and count 12 scoops. It's faster and more accurate to use a measuring cup. I measured the scoop to be about 3 oz's. I'm not discussing this anymore.

Don't answer me because I won't respond. It's too early to deal with this crap. I need some coffee!
Try using your fingers to multiply. If you run out of digits, pull off those fancy socks and use your toes. 😉

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
And 80 on the 5?

Dude...

The speed limit is 70 and I normally stick close. I was passing a slow car so I was going a little faster than cruising speed. The place I was going to is called Lake California. They require you to show ID to enter the community. So, I had my business card clipped to my cell phone, pinched in the holder. I think the wind grabbed the card and made the phone come out.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Ok. I didn’t want to go into detail on this because I’m lazy. But here is what I think happened. The day I had trouble mixing the UPE i mixed it with cold water. I thought my exchanger water was warmer than it was. There was also some water in the bucket when I added the powder. I was then distracted by a chipmunk and walked away for a min. During this time I believe the cotton candy setteled to the bottom and sort of solidified. When i added more water it really didn’t mix because it had solidified.

Now I make sure my water is hot and it has mixed fine since. There is no issue with me using a 7qt HF with an 8:1 tip. Once its mixed up it seems to stay mixed pretty good.

Last edited:

Mikey P

Administrator
If they were in Chipper's back pack....

Im imagining Damon has them sold on these low impact models...

compatablewarmers_792143b0-e51d-439b-89a0-535074400333_580x@2x.jpg

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
WTF are you talking about? The scooper is 3 oz's, my HF puts out 12 gal RTU. Prochem needs to make the instructions with ounces, not scoops. I'm not going to stand there and count 12 scoops. It's faster and more accurate to use a measuring cup. I measured the scoop to be about 3 oz's. I'm not discussing this anymore.

Don't answer me because I won't respond. It's too early to deal with this crap. I need some coffee!

5 Quarts container uses 8 scoops.

8 scoops/5 quarts= 1.6scoop per quart

7quarts x1.6 scoop per quart =11.2 scoops

11.2scoops x 3 oz per scoop = 33.6oz per 7 quarts

on 8:1 on 7quart container is about 14 gallons rtu which

Since ya measuring in rtu, its 2.4 oz per gallons.

In your case it should be 14 gallon rtu which makes 33.6 oz or 11.2 scoops..

If ya really setting it up to make 12gallon of rtu, you're losing money. As you only need 28.8 oz or about 9-10 scoops..

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
5 Quarts container uses 8 scoops.

8 scoops/5 quarts= 1.6scoop per quart

7quarts x1.6 scoop per quart =11.2 scoops

11.2scoops x 3 oz per scoop = 33.6oz per 7 quarts

on 8:1 on 7quart container is about 14 gallons rtu which

Since ya measuring in rtu, its 2.4 oz per gallons.

In your case it should be 14 gallon rtu which makes 33.6 oz or 11.2 scoops..

If ya really setting it up to make 12gallon of rtu, you're losing money. As you only need 28.8 oz or about 9-10 scoops..
Patato Pataaaato. Ohhhhh I used .8 scoops to much. Ohhhhhhhh. For shame. Maybe I’ll boost with 40 vol also just for fun.

I’m holding back my inner Marty right now.

Last edited:

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Like I did with Saiger’s Smurf Blood rinse, I cut it back to 16 oz’s. I’ll be cutting back on the UPE until I notice a compromised result. I think I can get away with cutting back on the chems due to the constant heat the 870 puts out and the 12 flow flushing.

Code red i can get away with 2 oz per gal.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cleanworks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom