ChipFest

F

FB7777

your disdain for other peoples success tickles me…

When Mikey hits $1 million in glide sales perhaps you will celebrate with a warm bath and a razor blade

Reactions: Mikey P
F

FB7777

Go practice your ACDC power riffs
Touche’

I am curious regarding your obsession with GVF

You are too well rounded in life to fixate on singularity

I’m convinced it’s just to tweak the masses

Cause if you are really enamored with this mediocrity, then you are musically stunted

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I would like to announce I sold my building today! 15 day escrow. I also had a killer week with the options.

Boyle, I'll call you tomorrow if you're around. I would like to discuss my AAPL predicament with you.

• Love
Reactions: Mikey P and FB7777
F

FB7777

I would like to announce I sold my building today! 15 day escrow. I also had a killer week with the options.

Boyle, I'll call you tomorrow if you're around. I would like to discuss my AAPL predicament with you.
Glad you dumped the property

Anytime brother … layout your covered call runaway train

Aapl is in a juicy range , I have $170 covered calls and weekly PUTS

If it stays in its present $165- $172 channel things are rosy

SamIam

Name
sam miller
The Conway HS was compared to a devastator wand with my hard surface glide on it and nobody there including Chip saw any reason to spend an additional $1,000 & carry around yet another wand in the truck for what little difference there was in recovery, as they both needed the same amount of dry strokes after rinsing floor.

Had somebody demonstrated the sapphire wand with my hard surface glide on it would have been a different story.m, I suspect, as it's at least 20% better recovery than the Dev.

Jus' sayin.
One has a swivel

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom