check out my new spotter label

Al

It's going to be a 32 oz bottle. I have it going into some local stores, including Stop & Shop. My clients will get free life time refills. I can get labels bottles and the sauce for 1.21

ALS_spotter.jpg

What do you think? AL

ALS_spotter.jpg

improved version

Attachments

• ALS_spotter.jpg
    ALS_spotter.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 185
  • ALS_spotter.jpg
    ALS_spotter.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 174

timnelson

Nice label.

Minor observation: Reactivity: 1 ???

How did you arrive at that designation for a RTU spotter?

Al

Hey Mike,

It's already approved through Magic Wand, you fill out the paper work and send in a small fee to use the CRI-SOA Label.

It's still in the works but almost ready. There was a little set back the Magic Potion was only approved as a rinse tank solution not as a spotter, we can have it approved but have to pay another Larger fee (900 greenies) or find another comparable spot solution.

AL

-JB-

Name
JB
There was a little set back the Magic Potion was only approved as a rinse tank solution not as a spotter, we can have it approved but have to pay another Larger fee (900 greenies) or find another comparable spot solution.

AL

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$Ca ching$$$$$$$$$$.

No the SOA program isn't money motivated. :roll:

Mike Brummett

Al
That is great news. I'll have to contact Taf and get set up. I haven't been able to find an SOA spotter to give my customers.
Thanks for posting!

MIKE

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Al said:
Hey Mike,

It's already approved through Magic Wand, you fill out the paper work and send in a small fee to use the CRI-SOA Label.

It's still in the works but almost ready. There was a little set back the Magic Potion was only approved as a rinse tank solution not as a spotter, we can have it approved but have to pay another Larger fee (900 greenies) or find another comparable spot solution.

AL

Bridgepoint does have a spotter that has CRI SoA approval. You can get private lablel version with your own labeling information or get the product to fill your own bottles.

Avenge spotter

Health rating 1; Reactivity 0

Scott Warrington

Back
Top Bottom