Carpet cleaning Directory Owner

jerdei

Hello all,

My name is Jacob and I did my time cleaning carpets for a round 5 years.

I got out of the field around 3 years ago but still clean carpets every once in a while.

I joined the board just to try and stay relavent to the carpet cleaning industry.

Currently I own a few dozen websites and do SEO work as my current line of work. I am the owner of carpetcleaningcoupons.org. The site offers carpet cleaning tips and a carpet cleaning directory were owners ca post their companies and any relavent specials.

currently the site ranks number 4 in google for carpet cleaning but we have taken the number 2 and 3 spot here and there as well. In about another 6 months I hope to have the second spot permanently and then over take the leader spot.

I know for a fact we drive sales and it's free to register your company there so you may want to consider it.

It is my plan to help offer any SEO related advice to small business carpet cleaning companies for free on this forum. I have a depth of knowledge when it comes to SEO and have several top ranking websites for VERY competitive keyword terms.

jerdei

Glad to hear about it.

We rank high for many keywords and the plan longer term is to do SEO work on the sub pages to rank high for select cities and states so chances are we will be sending many more leads your way.

I got a call last week from a company that is listed in our Directory and have been there for a year now. they track every lead and sale and our site alone gave them 85 leads and 25 sales in that year time. Many of those customers have used his service multiple times as well.

As a past carpet cleaner and current small business owner I am glad to help others out

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom