Carpet cleaning business software?

gimmeagig

Name
Roxy
I just saw carpet cleaning business software on e-bay.Invoicing, customer data base etc. Only 15.- plus shipping.Seems to be totally worth it.
Before I buy it.What do you guys use?

gimmeagig

Name
Roxy
899.- sure is ChaChing for Steve Smith.Principal focus is even more.I can't see spending that much on software.I was more thinking about simple invoicing contact management.I think I'll go with the 15.- software on e-bay.

G

Dont go cheap on your invoicing program. A good program will help you fine tune your business.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
http://www.cyclonesolutions.com/mistral.htm

Mistral 2000, been working great for me. It does the invoicing/income side, not the expense side. Simple, easy to use and learn, very customizable. Been using it since Summer of 2000. And its reasonably priced!
Excellent support to, even after all these years.
They are also working on getting a pda version, still in beta testing.

Kevin B

Name
Kevin Bunce
if your just gonna do invoicing, get quickbooks plus customer manager. i have used steve smith's products before, and they are worth it. They are industry specific.

tman7

Supportive Member
Name
Tony Gillihan
There's something about spending almost a grand for a piece of software and then having to pay more $$ for product support that rubs me the wrong way. The IRS gives me that same feeling.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Quick books pro & customer manager also.

Remember the old Latin proverb when buying cheap ???

CAVEAT EMPTOR

LET THE BUYER BEWARE.

Cheers,

Shorty.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Software

Pencils, pens, filing cabinets, imagination, good memory, and a lotta hopes and wishes... That's all I'm using now. When the owners get me my comp. I am going with quickbooks though, because everybody got a friend that can teach ya somethin' about it. This message board is almost too high tech for me...

Tahoesteve

You can get started with QuickBooks Simple Start for under 30 bucks. Then upgrade to pro & customer manager as you grow.

DRScrivner

Quickbooks Premier and Maximizer

I am using Quickbooks Premier (installed full accountant version) and Maximizer for contact management- it can link directly into Quickbooks for an additional $99.00- waiting on that now- c'mon mailman.

G

We use camelot and love it. We had a networking problem and their customer support was awesome. I have heard that they had bad support but it was good to me.

Mike, why don't you call them? What info are you losing?

Dave

G

I wouldn't want my client information on an internet program because of security issues. I have 2 computers at the shop and have another back up at home. We back up everyday.

Dave

Back
Top Bottom