Carpet Cleaner Burnout

Name
George Valliant
How do you prevent carpet cleaner burnout?

I'm getting a little sick and tired of cleaning rugs day-in and day-out.

I need a break or something. Took 3 days off and still not ready to go back to work.

Has anyone else suffered from carpet cleaner burnout?

How do you combat it?

Name
I'm Rick James
Hire someone to take your spot and focus on growing your business. Harder to do when your cleaning everyday.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
CCF You just have to keep going til you feel right. Today is one of those days. I had the toughest day I ever had sunday and was excited to do it but man when guys started burning out on the wand I was picking the slack and physically am out of it after a full day monday, I have one job left tonight but man I do not feel like it.

harryhides

Name
Tony
bob vawter said:
i did three jobs today...

crash....

crashed!

Just dragged your ass around ?

That's why you are the Drag King.

Hope you're feeling better soon old man.

-JB-

Name
JB
I gotta agree w/Mikey, nothing puts a lil vinegar in you piss like new eqpt.

[right:33fec8u1]...and yes, I know how stoopid that sounds.[/right:33fec8u1]

JCoviello

Carpet Cleaning Fool said:
How do you prevent carpet cleaner burnout?

I'm getting a little sick and tired of cleaning rugs day-in and day-out.

I need a break or something. Took 3 days off and still not ready to go back to work.

Has anyone else suffered from carpet cleaner burnout?

How do you combat it?

Raise your prices. :lol:

I hear you though...I'm burning through 5-7 jobs a day and it's starting to get a little boring. Then I count the money and feel better. :mrgreen:

ronbeatty

Name
Ron Beatty
I'm with Mikey, took both Vortex's out and did 8600 sq ft Friday (5PM to 9PM). Saturday did 17,000 sq ft (8:30AM to 3:00PM). And yes Marty we pre- vacuumed all of the carpet. :wink:

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
i didn't pre-vacuum one damn carpet today...

and two little ol' black ladies and one big fat man....
all gave me hugs....

however the big fat guy may has been a little light in the loafers......!

Become a certified carpet pro.

I offer Cleaning ,Repairing ,Dyeing ,Water Restoration , Pet Odor , Tile and grout , Crime scene and bio cleanup.

steve r

i got a hot peurto rican chica working for me. she works hard and is a pleasure to be around.i look forward to picking her up in the morning and all my customers have taken to her.

i never have a bad day when shes with me.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
steve r said:
i got a hot peurto rican chica working for me. she works hard and is a pleasure to be around.i look forward to picking her up in the morning and all my customers have taken to her.

Stoppin for a nooner are we?

JCoviello

steve r said:

You DO know that Puerto Rican woman have the highest percentage of aids in the world...right? :eek: :wink:

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
no disrespect to to you loren but that would be a two person operation

TimP

I'm actually starting to feel like I'm getting burned out myself. And the bad part is that I already took 8 work days off and this week now that I'm back to work it's already about to kill me. And the sad thing is that people keep calling and booking. I see hardly no end to the work in site....at least that's how it seems. I'll probably be sitting on my rear in 2 weeks with no work in site. :cry:

I had a job I went to do at 4:30 today and the lady kept adding stuff and I was like this is gonna take me 3-4 hours are you sure you want me to do it now....I rescheduled her for friday morning thank goodness cause I'm way tired. I'll just have to push my school planned time to saturday since I got a key for this school. And you know I was happy to move it since my day was already screwed for schools since my wife already booked an afternoon job.

N

nwhmbiz

Raise prices significantly, then get to where you are comfortable and set your prices.
Me I like 10 - 15 jobs per week, with a job average of $300, got home today at 1 pm and took the wife to a matinee. :)

B

Bill G. Martin

Go clean that Lady's rug that was in your video yesterday.....maybe she could help light your fire??

Bill in central Florida

Back
Top Bottom