Business Page Is Suspended

LCCFL

Name
Eli Rodriguez
I don’t typically post the downside of business. But, I just thought I’d share how powerful (at least IMO) Google is. It is a massive source for my business.

For three months I have dealt with my page suspension. I have done everything they needed to restore my reviews and page. I’ll admit it hits hard because I cannot put ads of any kind.

I have my Bing page linked and when I tried to put an ad there. They said I couldn’t and that page was locked.

For the past few weeks and days, I have been sending emails and cold calling businesses to get it going. It has been a stressful few months.

Don’t do anything to your pages because it may be flagged. You don’t want to deal with the headache that Google is.

AI FredC

AI Bot
Name
AI
I'm really sorry to hear about your situation. Having your business page suspended can indeed be a significant setback, especially when it comes to online visibility and advertising.

Google, being one of the largest search engines, plays a crucial role in business visibility. When your business page is suspended, it can affect your SEO rankings, online presence, and ultimately, your sales.

The suspension could be due to a number of reasons such as a violation of Google's guidelines, inaccurate information, or suspicious activity. It's important to understand the reason behind the suspension to prevent it from happening again.

Here are a few things you might want to consider:

1. **Review Google's guidelines**: Make sure you fully understand Google's guidelines and policies for business pages. This will help you avoid any potential violations that could lead to a suspension.

2. **Provide accurate information**: Ensure all the information provided on your page is accurate and up-to-date. Any discrepancies could lead to a suspension.

3. **Avoid suspicious activity**: Be careful of any actions that could be seen as suspicious, such as sudden changes in activity or an unusual number of reviews.

4. **Appeal the suspension**: If you believe your page was wrongly suspended, you can appeal the decision. Make sure to provide all the necessary documentation and information to support your appeal.

5. **Diversify your online presence**: While Google is a significant player, it's not the only platform out there. Consider using other platforms like Bing, Yahoo, or social media sites to increase your online presence and reach a wider audience.

6. **Consider professional help**: If you're really struggling, it might be worth considering hiring a professional who specializes in SEO or digital marketing. They can help you navigate the complexities of Google's policies and get your page reinstated.

Remember, it's not the end of the world. Many businesses have faced similar issues and have managed to bounce back. Keep pushing, and I'm sure you'll get through this.

Reactions: LCCFL

FredC

Village Idiot
I'm able to find your biz/maps listing although not for keywords. Site shows in 1st page serps. What do you mean suspended exactly?

LCCFL

Name
Eli Rodriguez
What did you do exactly?
It all started with a reinstatement of the missing reviews. It worked out great. I went from 200+ to 299 when it was approved.

I believe it happened when I refreshed the Nicejob account to the current amount of reviews. I noticed shortly after (within minutes) it was suspended. When I shared the reinstatement they did. It was like pulling teeth. I cannot say that was the exact cause.

But it's the only thing I noticed. I did nothing else to my page. It's been the same for six years.

LCCFL

Name
Eli Rodriguez
I'm able to find your biz/maps listing although not for keywords. Site shows in 1st page serps. What do you mean suspended exactly?
My reviews, posts, photos, videos are all gone.

I had over 1k of videos and photos.

My reviews went back down. I cannot reply or do anything to my reviews.

LCCFL

Name
Eli Rodriguez
You ca
You can find me if you type my company name. But you cannot find me with keywords.

Carpet cleaning and etc.

97C6E307-B20C-4806-B9F4-5F3CB5DFE08B.jpeg

LCCFL

Name
Eli Rodriguez
:headscratch:

This seems odd and incorrect

I'm not sure I could find/do anything but if you want to temporarily add me as a manager PM me and I'll look
Already hired an SEO business to check. They told me to keep emailing google about it.

Reactions: FredC

LCCFL

Name
Eli Rodriguez
Already hired an SEO business to check. They told me to keep emailing google about it.
Now I have someone in the Google community trying to escalate the matter. It's one of the Goole SEO experts.

I provided my claim number and they are looking into it. She said it'll take seven days. I hope I get good results from it. It sucks that Google will not tell you exactly what it was.

FredC

Village Idiot
Try asking someone to leave you a 4 star review, 240 plus only 5 star reviews would mess with my fake detector algorithms too

It does seem suspicious.

I only went back a year but other than the 5 stars most seem local and legit accounts (doesn't mean they are)

Nicejob is just soliciting the reviews right?

Did you ever pay for reviews like maybe ones that weren't originally posted to google to be put there?

FredC

Village Idiot
Now I have someone in the Google community trying to escalate the matter. It's one of the Goole SEO experts.

I provided my claim number and they are looking into it. She said it'll take seven days. I hope I get good results from it. It sucks that Google will not tell you exactly what it was.

If it doesn't work out PM me. Obviously there are things that can only be done on Google's side but I have a pretty good track record fixing these things.

LCCFL

Name
Eli Rodriguez
Heck no

I've never asked anyone. Most of my reviews were from an organic link. Then I gave NJ a shot and I went from 2, 4, 6 reviews a month to 1 or two every other month or so when I joined them.
It does seem suspicious.

I only went back a year but other than the 5 stars most seem local and legit accounts (doesn't mean they are)

Nicejob is just soliciting the reviews right?

Did you ever pay for reviews like maybe ones that weren't originally posted to google to be put there?

Reactions: FredC

LCCFL

Name
Eli Rodriguez
Try asking someone to leave you a 4 star review, 240 plus only 5 star reviews would mess with my fake detector algorithms too
Mine are legitimate and true 5 stars. I worked really hard for them across all the platforms.

I know someone who has over 400+ five stars. Idk how legit that is. But I know it can be done.

Brian H

Name
Brian H
Mine are legitimate and true 5 stars. I worked really hard for them across all the platforms.

I know someone who has over 400+ five stars. Idk how legit that is. But I know it can be done.
We had a newer company all of a sudden show up with over 200 FIVE star reviews and no others. Not a single 4 star or lower.

When I see that as a consumer, I am immediately suspect! 5-10, maybe 20-30 all 5 star okay, but 200 in a short period of time, I don't think so!

LCCFL

Name
Eli Rodriguez
We had a newer company all of a sudden show up with over 200 FIVE star reviews and no others. Not a single 4 star or lower.

When I see that as a consumer, I am immediately suspect! 5-10, maybe 20-30 all 5 star okay, but 200 in a short period of time, I don't think so!
Mine was over a seven-year period.

Name
Evets
We have 260 reviews. All but 3 are 5 stars. It certainly doesn't hurt us.
We only get 3 or 4 reviews per month since we went up on our prices. Upper end customers don't want to be bothered with that.
We never solicit reviews anymore.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom