Business Card or Refrigerator Magnet?

Barry-QDCC

Supportive Member
Name
Barry Rhoads
I just sat down to re-design my business cards. I've redone my logo and changed a few things. I also have refrigerator magnets that are the same size as a business card. I still have plenty of each but because of the changes I've made I kinda want to start with a fresh look.

But it hit me as I started my designing that I actually probably pass out refrigerator magnets like 10 to 1 over business cards. When doing the paperwork at a customers house I usually either put a magnet on their refrigerator or hand it to them. Most of the time they walk over and put it someplace that they can find it.

I don't seem to get the same reaction when I hand them a business card. It's almost like I can tell it's going to be shit-canned as I walk out the door.

What say you guys??

Vivers

Supportive Member
Name
Bill
We have both in our clipboard and our van and offer both because some of our clients don't like to put magnets on their fridge or are stainless steel

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
I stick magnets all over the Rig.

Door Jambs are the perfect spot : )

myme2y9e.jpg

abuhy4u6.jpg

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Mikey P
I'll have an auction up this weekend for 500 of Sholom's magnets

which are the very best available.

Would jump all over that, I won the last one :rockon:.

Sholom did great work!

They are nice...

He's a smart guy for doing the auctions. Even if he looses money on one of the sales, how many are going to go back to crappy magnets after having very nice ones? He's getting clients for life.

What say you guys??

Both.

Reactions: Connor

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
We do both, business cards and magnets. We advertise our logo/phone/site but add a calendar to it. Least its something useful to look at. We actually have customers asking us for the 2014 magnets if we haven't seen them since 2013. Return customers we check sometimes when cleaning a living/dining room and look at the fridge and the magnet is still there from and center lol. Good thing I made them again for this year. Here's the simple magnet:

View attachment 5058

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I like the calender idea...I would worry that come 2015 they would toss me in the trash..I try to come up with something that will stay out front all the time...

P7130006_zps58964120.jpg

Reactions: WillS

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom