Business card critic needed

CardF.jpg

BC_Back.jpg

roro

Name
Ross Craig
Assuming that is the front and rear of your proposed card I feel that, while it is great for domestic, it just doesn't look right for commercial clients.

roro

I think your card is very sharp. I think your son is very cute. I personally would put a different out fit on your son. He is cute but with the overalls I'd think dad would be a red neck hillbilly. No offense at all. I am not trying to be rude or condescending at all. I hope you are not offended. The only thing I would change would be the outfit your son is wearing.

rhyde

Name
rhyde
i like the red M better like whats in your avatar it stands out better.

is the water dispenser included with the water service or is it an additional charge :lol:

Chris A

Name
Chris
The red M would definitely break up all that blue. Lotsa blue....

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Safe and non toxic kid and pet friendly dries fast fast FAST.

I know we see things different, but I have a problem with the diction of the above sentence.

IS he a safe and non toxic kid ??

Is he also pet friendly ??

And I'm not sure that he dries fast fast FAST

I feel you may be trying to say to much in such a small space.

But that's just me.

Other than that, I like it.

Ooroo,

:roll:

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Lose the kid and the statemnt from him

lose the non-toxic and say just the "safe for kids and pets" part~ its redundant.

Lose the licensed bonded and insured and talk about another service or just let it be without and re-space the others.

I like the red M better too and you already have that brand identity to whatever level.

:-)

Wayne Miller

Name
Wayne Miller
With Dakota's pic so small you lose a lot of the impact. If you're gonna use his pic in a horizontal format this time I'd go big and probably loose some of the info so it's not so crowded.

Graphic1.jpg

Jack May

That Kiwi
Name
John
Wayne got it, but did you notice that the C of carpet Care was not capitalised in the second card?

Neither scream carpet cleaning. Second is a bit busy as Shorty said.

IMHO only of course.

John

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Yea, Waynes is a lot better...but still is playing off the other card so it doesn't say carpet cleaning like John said.

DevilDog

Ok, I am going to have to take 60 MG's of my blood pressure med after reading the $%&! on this thread.

First of all I simply do NOT understand the comment about the card not saying carpet cleaning. The fricken name of the company is Mountain View Carpet Care. If this card is in the hands of people that cannot read then what is the point? I can with 100% certainty say that anyone with an IQ of three knows this is a carpet cleaning company.

Second, the comment about the kid (Rich's son) just does not make sense. I can guarantee you that if you showed 100 women that card a strong part of it would be the kid....so leave the kid. And yes, he is cute. Much cuter than his prick dad.

Third, yes the red M is better and I also told Rich that. The new company that made the card is in absolute love with blue and purple.

I have seen a lot of cards from carpet cleaners and this is easily one of the best.

And I do agree that Wayne Miller is a fricken stud when it comes to marketing for carpet cleaners.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
It's not literal, dumb ass.

The concept of the card is not indicative of a carpet cleaning company.

We all see the "Carpet Care" :roll:

Awesome quality artwork but it just looks like a water company or something.

DevilDog

"The concept of the card is not indicative of a carpet cleaning company." :roll:

And probably EXACTLY why it works well.

"Yea, Waynes is a lot better...but still is playing off the other card so it doesn't say carpet cleaning like John said" :shock: :roll: :?

Jesus, does it have to actually say "carpet cleaning" to convey carpet cleaning? Are your clients really that damn stupid that they can't get that this card represents a carpet cleaning company?

The message does convey carpet cleaning....it is just not the typical DEAD ASS business card you see most of the time from most carpet cleaners. Having said that....the card should not be expected to create a lot more leads or lead to more sales.

The card does have too much blue in it for me...but that is just what I think. Is the card a lot better than the previous one that Rich had? That is debatable. There was nothing wrong with the other card.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom