Bulletin Board Suppliers ... listen up!

hogjowl

Idiot™
I have about had it with poor service! You guys spend so much time posting here, trying to get new sales, that you don't have time to properly service the orders you do get.

Last week, on the exact same day, I ordered 200' of parflex solution hose from one of you, and a Mytee Spray Boss from another. To this day I have not received my hose (but I did receive a whiney PM telling me how to entertain myself until it arrives), and I got the sprayer in today WITH NO USER MANUAL!

How the hell am I supposed to find the on/off button without a user manual?

Bob Foster

Karma at it's best...

You are the reason all suppliers here have caller ID.

You either had Pepsi order it for you or you used *67 when you called them. 8)

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
On the positive side, I think you're making some major strides on Waldo's Top Twenty Five
...................................................Whiners list. :p

Bjorn

FUCKSUTLEY001.jpg

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Us supplier types sometimes get awards such as:

"Top Equipment Sales"

"Top Chemical Sales"

"Most Improved"

There needs to be one for:

"Keeps Marty Happy"

Or we could have a T Shirt like they have at amusement parks:

"I Sold Something to Marty and Lived!"

Jimbo

I bet the suppliers in question checked out the 'image location' of Bjorn's picture

and Agreed with it!

TimP

You have to take into consideration the location they are shipping from and allow time for the product to arive. If you want something quicker either pay for faster shipping or order from a supplier who is closer to you. Also sometimes telling them you need it rushed might help, and always communication is good to have when in a hurry.

Needless to say if I need something the next day I go with a closer distributor, if I'm in no rush I'll shop around and not worry about the time it takes to arrive.

admiralclean said:
I have about had it with poor service! You guys spend so much time posting here, trying to get new sales, that you don't have time to properly service the orders you do get.

Last week, on the exact same day, I ordered 200' of parflex solution hose from one of you, and a Mytee Spray Boss from another. To this day I have not received my hose (but I did receive a whiney PM telling me how to entertain myself until it arrives), and I got the sprayer in today WITH NO USER MANUAL!

Don't worry to much about Mardees opinion he was years back an "OP Only" and was going to do away with his TM

hogjowl

Idiot™
After being forced into action due to lack of supplier support, I went to Mytee's bulletin board site and got the on-line version of the owners manual.

It has to be turned on to work.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
admiralclean said:
After being forced into action due to lack of supplier support, I went to Mytee's bulletin board site and got the on-line version of the owners manual.

It has to be turned on to work.

that's what my wife sez about me!

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
admiralclean said:

This is no different then our service to our clients...we start making promises and don't deliver...or start anal raping them with prices...or blowing smoke up there skirt...they may start looking else where and find out the grass may be greener on the other side....service and dependability is where it all counts.....on both sides of the fence....

G

is this is what he is talking about I can see how it can be confused with the off on switch but I think he needs the on off switch is this correct?

On-Off_Switch.jpg

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
You guys are all real funny but Marty makes a good point. Service these days sucks and it's not just an isolated incident of not getting an owners manual. I'm so sick of ordering online and getting my supplies with no invoice. Just a packing list with no total. What the fu am I suppose to do with this? Figure the tax and shipping myself and write it in. O I'm suppose to go hook my laptop to my printer in the other room and print it off myself when I'm checking my email. Are you listening JonDon? Do you guys eat out much? Ever notice how crappy most waitresses are these days? If you don't notice, it's because you don't know what good service is. Out.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Sometimes the manf doesn't have/didn't include a Manual (or thinks on and off is pretty easy to figure out) so the supplier doesn't have one to send :p

P.S. It got their Pretty Damn quick now didn't it :mrgreen:

hogjowl

Idiot™
Yes, I was quite pleased with your shipping time. You were right when you told me that the next time I needed something to call YOU instead of going through an out of state "middle man."

The sprayer issues were resolved by going to the mfg. website and getting a copy of the user guide. I understand now that one does not come with the machine.

Thanks, John!

PS Tell that dude who said he would call me back yesterday, and didn't, that he's fired.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
John I know the economy is tough and everyone is looking for more sales, but to Porkchop?

Oh man are you going to regret it, no one whines like a pig! :p

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Which one? I Took the wife and kids to yellowstone for the weekend so they did the best they could, being mechanics I think did a decent job

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom