bridgepoint direct - not good

handdi

Supportive Member
Name
Randy
Looks like i have been duked out of 1300 dollors
They wo'nt return phone calls had one mailing with them went fine the next 2 is no where to be found.
Left 3 messages with them no return calls
Looks like i have been had.
So any one lookin at these people -run.
ON the other hand went with post card mania
1st class operation did what they said only down side is you have to print 5000 at a time.
but you can mail what you want too when you want to.
They run on time very important to me
Thanks Randy

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
I second Randy's suggestion. Contact your credit card company to reverse any charges for services they did not fulfill. Also make sure there are no on-going charges that will be billed for services you do not want.

Scott Warrington

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
what about there are two sides to every story and that Gre Crowley wasn't telling the truth?

Obviously Greg is an unhappy customer. I am doing what I can to resolve that situation. But I don't intend to get into a back and forth debate on the bulletin boards.

I will say that there are (at least) two sides to every story.

Scott Warrington

Matt Murdock Post subject: Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:59 pm

Supporting Member

First Name: Greg
Last Name: Crowley
Business Name: Xtreme Carpet Cleaning
City: Marshfield
State or Province: Ma
Carpet Cleaner: Yes
Restoration: No
Repairs: Yes
Multi-truck: Yes
Fine Rugs: Yes
Tile/Stone: Yes
Equipment: Lots of it
Professional assoc.?: Yes
Years in Trade: 5 I am sorry scott there are not 2 sides to this one, the fact is they never even processed my second order and you saw the crap card they tried to give me.

Not processing my order and being late on the first card cost me an additional $1,800 in marketing and I am finally getting out a mailing now after they botched my last order. The guy called me a liar until I produced the order for him.

So please do not bring yourself down by insinuating that the customer did something wrong by ordering and the order not getting processed. Here is the e-mail

Quote:
I am not sure what happened to this order. It was never placed. I need to visit with Narissa about it, and she is out sick today.

Thank you!!

I also tried to order thereprogram with the web address cards just to get something out quickly and they didn't do that. I have e-mails from a couple other guys who have tried to use this product and had the same troubles I did. I went to bat for you guys in the beginning and you guys fails so don't blame me for being upset at getting SCREWED

Please tell me the otherside since your guy Justin and I agree that they did not process the order

781-974-9405

dgargan

I posted months ago about how bad these guys were and so did many others. I can't believe people still signed up with them after all the bad press. I haven't ordered anything from Bridgepoint since. Even though it's not them but an outside company providing the service they should have cut ties with them long ago. That shows a lack of respect for their customers.

Able 1

Name
Keith
Bridge point direct is garbage they have had my 1,300 dollars since march. I asked around but only one chimed in which was Scott. (Thanks buddy!)

All they have told me was a bunch of lies and the reason I went with them was the printing prices they had, now they want $800.00 at least for 10,000 flyers that is compleat horse shit!!!

They are the "Bait and switch" of the printing world.

Still can't figure out how to spend the money (usually not a problem for me)

Keith

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom