Brian Robison

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I just realized I'm
Still paying $20.00 a month to be on the first page of google and I don't see any links what up. Is it goons effect my web ranking some how if I stop using his non service ????

SamIam

Name
sam miller
So Fred what's the best in home wireless router.

They all seam to work great for 6 month then signal issues and international gets real slow.

Currently using an AirPort Extreme use to use a dlg gaming router. Thinking Cisco or linksys

Last edited by a moderator:

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
Is anyone who is paying for Robison's services on page 1?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
My son has had trouble with his new laptop staying connected to our server at home. Nobody else has had problems so it must be Windows 8? Anyone else have Windows 8 problems with their router?

SamIam

Name
sam miller
My router shows a strong connection with all devices but apple routers don't use Qos.

So it devides bandwidth equally and if 10 devices are hooked up you get a 10th of the available Internet bandwidth.

I'm not sure but my desktop connected straight through the router always shows excellent speed test 25mb up 25 down that's what I pay for fios.

When no one else is on of course but now if I get to far away laptops iPads signal slows a and my Xbox hard wired through outlets are crazy slow on downloads.

When I get a new router it's fast for 6 months then same issues occur.

Last edited:

Able 1

Name
Keith
I have been using Netgear600 for about 2 weeks now.. I have it wired from the box to my mantel and have the full 5 bar service in my office in a detached garage. Hope it lasts because I am very happy with it..

Last edited:

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I've heard nothing but good things about that router

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
I have it, and has been decent...

but sure as shit....after about 6 mths it has issues....

we have to reset it couple times a day...it looses wireless connect, to the phones, or a computer, or the x-box....

plus wired, speed test 40+ meg wireless it has been having issues going over 10...meg

yea 2 meg right now:madd:

bought it at costco...9 mths ago.....

they have a great return policy.....going back soon

SamIam

Name
sam miller
That's my plan get a warranty or Costco return after6 months and at least get a year out a router before I buy a new one

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
My wife works at Sam's club, they get people taking back swimming pools & tents after the summer, plastic nativity figures after Christmas, half eaten boxes of candy bars, etc all for full refund. Shameless! :lol:

But they will take it back, legit problem or not.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
sams is a little trickier then costco....

costco is like ok.....well for store credit....cash they may be hard....

but with that.....I had bought a new freshy live reel for my setup...the old 1 was leaking....18mths later saw they had the same brand...so asked if i could return it...it wasnt opened...

sams said sure :clap: store credit of course...

but who cares...you are going to shop there anyway....

plus they have it in their system when you bought it anyway, and if it was bought there

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Well I'm just taking after my man mike buying sharks at Costco and returning them when they're beat

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom