Brand new Airpath up for bid

Mikey P

Administrator
Starting bid $300. (retails for $525)

Bidding ends Sunday the 12th @ 5PM pst.

Winner pays shipping.

If you don't have one of these already I'm gonna get Rob Allen's goons to kick your ass.

drieaz_Air_Path_airmover.jpg

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Can I just bid for 1 wheel?

My Airpath fell out of the van and broke one of the wheels...... I wonder if an office chair wheel would fit in place of the broken one.

Oh whatta hell i put the bid at 360.00

Zee

TimP

Mikey P said:
If you don't have one of these already I'm gonna get Rob Allen's goons to kick your ass.

So you're telling us you have some in the V?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I had one and sold it.
It was an awesome tool

Just the fact that papers and crap didn't get blown around the room was worth it alone.

I seemed to dry carpet quicker than the standard air mover so that was a plus.

Impressive to the custy as well, so the ticket price was easier to handle I think.

even at 500 bucks, it can pay for itself in one small flood job.

I never saw a problem with charging a little extra to dry the carpet quicker after a clean.

But once I started using the Green Horn, it didn't seem to matter.

Carpets dry quick enough using that wand so the airpath didn't get brought out as often.

But the whole flood dry out is worth it.

Mikey P

Administrator
yes I have one.

Awesome tool.

A absolute must for tile and grout work.
Even with the Vortex's suck I still use it often on carpet.

Only problem is mine is the original version and is falling apart.

Personally I wish they still charged $900 for the things.

Keeps the broke dicks from buying them..

TimP

I actually have 2. 3 would be better but I can hardly imagine carrying in a 3rd. They don't dry as fast as advertised here in FL. But they do a good job. The last 2 residential jobs I had tile and carpet to do. I did the carpet 1st then went to the tile and I had both jobs completely dry when I left. It takes about 30 min to dry a 12x12 area for me. A good 20 min is fine at the start of a job cause it will dry by the time you get to the last room on its own. I personnaly think they are worth 400 max but that's just me.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Just so I can get the 2nd one- $ 390.00.

Brian -i use the greenhorn too but still like using the airpath to get a headstart on the drying process.

Zee

Mike Draper

Just to show Mikey up $400.00, He's prolly selling his cuz he can't afford it any longer. :)

Lora Olson

Zalan Szabo (zee) said:
Can I just bid for 1 wheel?

My Airpath fell out of the van and broke one of the wheels...... I wonder if an office chair wheel would fit in place of the broken one.

Oh whatta hell i put the bid at 360.00

Zee

Call your local Dri-Eaz distributor. You can buy just the wheel without a problem. They might have to order it in, but on the west coast, most shipping is only 2 days. (I know for sure it's 2 days from Washington to California! Call Dennis down there in San Diego, I know he does Dri-Eaz and can get it for you.)

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Thanks John, I keep postponing it because the wheel is still on it but a piece is missing out of the plastic roller part, but still works... only thing is that its not rolling properly.
Not a big issue. The funny thing is -since it's still usable- even when I go to the distributors I forget about it.

Zee

G

I do not have one.

I would like for someone to send me one please.

Thank you.

And I can take those goons! :x

Greenie

I just wanna know, when did Dri-Eaz start working with Eddie V. on cheap ass caster design? If it had real locking wheels it'd sell for $600 easy.

For some reason the famous Shawn York Vorcoil pic comes to mind...lemme see if i have it, would make a good bent axle kind of daily banner.

And yes....that IS Mikey's recoil:

MiniV.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom