Brand new Airpath back on the Auction block

Should I ban Ben?

• Total voters

Mikey P

Administrator
Ben Surdi, Mr $850 job average, has decided, or should I say his wife decided that he does not have the money to pay for it.

So lets get this thing going again until this Friday 7/16 night 5pm pst.

Staring bid $300 /in $5 increments.

Jack May

That Kiwi
Name
John
What a looser!!! If he knows his wife, he must have known before hand that he would have trouble selling her on the idea... so why not sort that out BEFORE he bid.

WOFTAM!!

John

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
he says he is going to SFS in a couple of weeks, the hotel room for 5 days is gonna cost him a pretty penny

he will just hang out more at ICS

Able 1

Name
Keith
Ban that JERK OFF! Biggest D-bag I ever read... He's begging on *** to win the pic of the month for some free Shit... $800.00 at two jobs a week...

Liars, cheats, hucksters and sociopaths will be eliminated from the flock.

Bob Foster

dealtimeman said:
305 :mrgreen:

i would appreciate it if no one else bids so that i can get a heck of a deal on it! please :mrgreen:

Did you get permission from your wife to bid????

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
who knows? john will have to let us know. i still dont understand why he didnt retract his bid while there was still time in the auction.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I saw that coming a mile away. He wanted to act like a big man. don't forget to sticky this auction

TimP

It was overbid in my opinion anyway. The idea is to get the stuff a good bit cheaper than you can at your supplier. The way I figure it 470-480 is the going price day in day out. 450 is not a deal. But that's how auctions usually go.

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
How about raising money for me to box every single one of these fags that have big mouths. Mike you are pretty much the most immature man i've ever spoken with.

Just to get the record straight, i was asked to borrow money for a personal matter from my family- let's not get it twisted.

Honestly though, i would love to put some gloves on and show you my airpath to your jaw.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Bob Foster said:
dealtimeman said:
305 :mrgreen:

i would appreciate it if no one else bids so that i can get a heck of a deal on it! please :mrgreen:

Did you get permission from your wife to bid????

ok..THAT made me laugh out loud....!

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
Is this the same guy bragging on ICS about how he has "exploded" his commercial "division"? 80% closing rate? And he's offering his advice on getting work? Not to mention his $800 job average. But yet can't keep his committment of $450?

All I can say is REALLY?

TimP

mwall2230 said:
Is shipping included?

Last time shipping was extra. I'd think it would range from like 20 bucks to probably 40+ ish.

Becker

Name
Becker
as john g told me on a visit to my house a few years ago as he was driving across the county and canada demoing and selling his OP Machines.

the ones that talk the loudest have the least.

he said he did not understand those claiming the biggest sales on the boards could afford so little in cars equipment, and lived in dumps.

protection of the internet.

problem with the internet. what can be found on the internet can make someone so transparent.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom