boosting pre-spays and compatibility..chemiesters please add

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I know some ya'll like to boost your pre-sprays with 40vol

are there any common pre-sprays that are NOT compatible with peroxide??

are there any common P-S not comapitble with d'limonene solvent boosts??

Thanks

..L.T.A.

Name
Ron lippold
wow larry good ? a guy form innovative stone solutions said they have a tile cleaner thats like a acid and a alk why not mix both

TimP

If you look at MSDS's a lot of them say they aren't compatable with oxidizers. Although they aren't specific, and an H2O2 boost probably is fine but you never know. There should be better labeling to keep us from boosting improperly. And you can't count on a distributor to know squat.

Rex Tyus

I think this is a great topic. Hopefully some chemist will chime in. I do believe I read a post of Larry Cobb's once about the significance of an enzyme being specifically enginered for peroxide. But I could be wrong.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
I used bio-break which is a hight ph prespray and boosted it with boost all (color safe oxy bleach) and it foamed everywhere also. dont think i will be doing that again soon.

Rex Tyus

C&S said:
I used bio-break which is a hight ph prespray and boosted it with boost all (color safe oxy bleach) and it foamed everywhere also. dont think i will be doing that again soon.

Did you mix with hot water?

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
Yes, 150deg hot
i mixed the boost all first then added the bio.
worked well but my revolution looked like it was gonna pop

BRSUMMERVILLE

I use Von Schrader's "Before" pre-spray and boost it up with Von Schrader's "White Lighting". I rarely use my spot removal kit, because the two products.

Bob Rock

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom