BNI Networking Group...

Tom Mock

What do think of the organization?

How has it affected your business?

I paid a visit to my local chapter this morning. It seemed that this chapter was an effective group. There were several referrals being passed around.

Just looking for thoughts!

Thanks!

G

If you can make the time while your NOT working, go for it. I did it, it was good. We got too busy for it. They don't care what your price is though. Its the good old boy network.

When I get more streamlined, either myself or Robin will be going.

My chapter has changed ALOT in the last year..meaning its about 80% turn over. The old blood is gone, and newbies are running it.

Chad

Bob Foster

I joined a BNI and it without doubt the best thing I did for getting referals. I paid for my membership in the first few weeks from revenue from referals and it continues to pay almost every week.

If the membership does turn over in a chapter, and ours has it, it is good for business because you get fresh sources of referals.

Follow the above advice and cruise a few different BNI chapters. The larger the group the better. You will probably find that many chapters already have Carpet Cleaners in which case you can't join that group. I get usually 7 or 8 jobs a month in a group that has 26 members.

Greg Loe

If your local BNI group has a cleaner then check with your district manager about starting another group.

Mike Brummett

BNI is well worth the time and effort. The meetings are always the high point of my week. Lot's of energy & enthusiasm. Keeps me charged up about my business.
It's not for everybody, but I sure enjoy it.

MIKE

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom