BNI 60 second/new 60 second 3/25

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Good Morning, I am Greg Crowley owner operator of Xtreme Carpet Cleaning. I provide affordable quality carpet cleaning on the South Shore and parts of the cape.
Today I wanted to tell you about a call I had, it was a referral from Kevin at abbey carpets, A guy in Duxbury son thought it would be great to have the carpet match the walls so he dumped a gallon of green paint on light beige carpet… I got it all out even after some had dried and after that declared myself the greatest carpet cleaner on the planet.
It cost him about $150 but saved him about $1500 for the new carpet. Another situation was a cats paw got caught on an expensive white chair and bled all over it, got that out also and the client was amazed. When I say affordable I mean cheap and when I say quality I mean the best by far. So remember don’t just get them clean get the Xtreme clean

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
How about this one connor

Good Morning, I am Greg Crowley owner operator of xtreme carpet cleaning. In my business I learn a lot about my customers and I wanted to share with you a situation I fell into the other day. I got a call from a Richard who is about to be married, he lives in an apartment and is looking to buy a house, well his fiance practically lives with him but keeps her own place. He was having his final night out I guess and spilled wine everywhere and wanted it gone before his fiance could see it, Discretion comes with my service also luckily he and tom after spilling it had flooded the area with water before I came so it was pretty easy to remove. I told Richard that when he and lynette buy a home I would discount all their carpet and uph cleaning and told tom the same for him and his wife.remember don’t just get them clean get them discretely clean I mean xtreme clean

G

Good Morning, I am Greg Crowley owner operator of xtreme carpet cleaning. ...
luckily he and tom after spilling it had flooded the area with water before I came so it was pretty easy to remove. ...????

I wouldn't mention that you clean for fags. THen people would think that you have AIDS infected equipment. YOu gotta keep that sorta thing on the Down Low.

M

Mark Imbesi

Greg, I played the BNI game for years (Past President of a 35 member chapter) and that commercial would bore me and I would forget you before I finished my breakfast. You need to WOW them in the brief 30-60 sec commercial. They need to remember you throughout the week! Also, don't try to list all you do within the commercial. Highlight one area of expertise each week (choose 2-3) and repeat them.

Good Luck! You should reap huge benefits!

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
well where did I highlight more than my expertise in tough situations at a great price? If you could Marc (probably don't have the time) rewrite my 60 second. There is an award for the 60 second at my 30+ member group and I win it consistently everyother week(you have to award it when you have it) but I would love to bring it to the next level

M

Mark Imbesi

paint and blood...2 stories in your first post that put me to sleep...lol...pm me 2-3 areas of expertise and I'll chew it around for ya...

you should be targeting indoor air quality right about now....homes have been locked tight throughout the winter

closer to summer I would target pet stain and odor removal with the coming of humidity

target on what your fellow members' conversations with their clients may be about

the home inspector in my group was golden for me...way more so than the realtor...if you don't have one in the group, I would be recruiting one

G

Greatest Carpet Cleaner said:
It is not a real 60 second conehead

I know. I was just being fUNNy.

WHATSAMMATTA, CAN'T yOU fiGURE OUT WHEN I IS JOKInG?

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
my bad I guess I should have. I should have changed the names in the story to Bob and Connor

Greg Loe

If you hired a salesmen, is that what you want them to say to people?

How can they help you find customers? Be Specific!!!!!

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Good Morning BNI, I am Greg Crowley owner operator of Xtreme Carpet Cleaning in Marshfield. I want to tell you a quick story, I worked on an apartment complex near the city. The property manager wasn’t sure if the carpets needed replacing or whether they could be restored, he asked me to see what I could do. I went in and worked my magic with a floor machine that prescrubbed and then rinsed with 240 degrees of steam and bang it popped right back in shape after 8 years of neglect. I stood over my conquest and looked over at the property manager and tenant with there jaws dropped amazed at how well the carpet came out and asked who to give the invoice to. With many units in this building I could see the property manager adding numbers of saved dollars in his head for now and in the future.

What does it cost to replace carpet in a rental property or a leased building? You may not know but the property manager or leasing agent in the buildings you work in I am sure do. I am looking to make contacts of property managers, owners of properties, rental agents anyone who has a need for restoring carpet between tenants or on a maintenance schedule. I am Greg Crowley and remember Don’t just get them Clean get them Xtreme clean

danpauselius

We're the BEST!
We're the CHEAPEST!
We're the FASTEST!

NO SUCH THING!!!!

You can be any one of these things but not all 3, you might even be able to pull off 2 out of 3 but that's just dumb, LOL. Can you find me an example of any business that breaks this rule?

Why would you want to be the best and the cheapest? Where's the motivation to be the best if you don't charge accordingly? Most people who are in business know of this "rule". There's also nothing wrong with being the cheapest and NOT the best. Or being the fastest and not the best nor the cheapest.

When I was in BNI, I focused on being the best (even when I first started and wasn't the best). At that time, I said my customer service was the best, LOL.

JMHO

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I am far from the fastest but I am the best and the most affordable.

I read the same handout about not being the 3 etc my first CCT class.

This is Mine. Morning my name is Richard Grindland and I own and operate Mountain view carpet care. Residential commercial I have you covered. I offer the cleanest, healthiest, Longest lasting carpet cleaning on the planet of it's Free! Mountain View Carpet Care If I clean it...(Take a drink of my coffee with finger pointing in the air) I guarantee it!
:)

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I do have a free room worked out with the mortgage broker and designer but it requires the minimum order. . Being a one man (two on weekends) show it takes too much time out. I like the 60 seconds and maybe I will offer a free cleaning to some others??? I usually don't giveaway services my pricing is practically giving them away :)

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Good Morning BNI, I am Greg Crowley owner operator of Xtreme Carpet Cleaning in Marshfield. There are 5 reasons why we guarantee the best service experience possible. Reputation, Experience, Education, Systems and Guarantee. We are trusted to maintain the flooring for many family friendly businesses in the area such as Cherubs Daycare, Yo yeng Do Karate studios.... all 6, Tumblefun gymnastics the YMCA and many more. Their reputation counts on me doing a great job and I will never let them or any of my customers down. With my maintenance plans they are able to concentrate on their business without out concern for their appearance. I go above and beyond all expectations at a great price. If you know any business whos customers come to them, tell them to give me a call and I will show them I know what clean means. So when it is time to shine for your customers, don’t just get them clean, get them xtreme clean
Thank You

Trevor Truitt

Greg and Steven~

I'd cut the five to three, or give the first three and then close with the last two. Sorry for the short post, I'm out.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I was looking quickly to see and I see I sent my 60 second to Imbesi and he never did anything withit like he said he would and Dan is out of business.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom