Blueline Heat Exchanger?

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
I got this pic from a bud who bought this machine used. I am not too familiar with this heat exchanger. Are they still available, is there any less expensive replacements, can it be fixed.
It sprung a leak from inside, it was removed. What is the next move? I was thinking just bypass it to run it for a while as the repair takes place, just to see what else is going on. Any feedback appreciated.
I am trying to get some specs on the machine, but not available at this point. IMG_0094.jpeg

Andy

Name
Doesn't Matter
if it sprung from the inside, garbage it. There will be other places on the inside that are just as corroded and when you fix the one spot another one break open. Not worth the downtime and the price of repair. You will be further ahead in the long run and more peace of mind.
If it had been damaged somehow then you could probably repair it. Since it was caused from corrosion on the inside there are other weak spots just waiting to say hello you missed me.

Reactions: Mike J

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I got this pic from a bud who bought this machine used. I am not too familiar with this heat exchanger. Are they still available, is there any less expensive replacements, can it be fixed.
It sprung a leak from inside, it was removed. What is the next move? I was thinking just bypass it to run it for a while as the repair takes place, just to see what else is going on. Any feedback appreciated.
I am trying to get some specs on the machine, but not available at this point.View attachment 124872
Tell him to send a side pic of it. There's 2 types of the exhaust heat exchanger for the thermal wave if that's the model. A side pic will tell if I have the one he needs. I have an extra one from my spare machine if he needs it

• Love
Reactions: Mike J

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom