BlinkClean site changes!!

BlinkClean

Brent said:
BlinkClean said:
Almost everything exept layout and css changed!

Videos, banners, forms, fonts, entire pages etc changed

Would like Mikey's and anyone else's input!

http://www.blinkclean.com

Dan,

Have you considered having a company design one for you?

No thanks. Not after my experience with the last design company I hired... Which I'm still trying to get $2k back from....but wow...it's that bad huh?

BlinkClean

Bob Foster said:
Dan, it looks and sells way better.
well. I have two conflicting ideas...yours and brent's...and it's funny to think some people don't believe you about calling me....which I got in trouble with my partner for by the way. Due to some stupid reason about the minute limit. It's all good though!

Name
I'm Rick James
BlinkClean said:
Brent said:
BlinkClean said:
Almost everything exept layout and css changed!

Videos, banners, forms, fonts, entire pages etc changed

Would like Mikey's and anyone else's input!

http://www.blinkclean.com

Dan,

Have you considered having a company design one for you?

No thanks. Not after my experience with the last design company I hired... Which I'm still trying to get $2k back from....but wow...it's that bad huh?

Who is your target market?

Mikey P

Administrator
I've seen better and I've seen much worse.

Some of the pics up top are lame.

No testimonials from known public figures and no blog are sorely missed.

Assuming you are a normal looking white guy, I would promote the hell out of that.

BlinkClean

Commercial and residential owners of hard surfaces and carpet that need cleaning...what's so bad about the site anyway?

BlinkClean

Mikey P said:
I've seen better and I've seen much worse.

Some of the pics up top are lame.

No testimonials from known public figures and no blog are sorely missed.

Assuming you are a normal looking white guy, I would promote the hell out of that.
Which of them are lame and what could I change them
For? If you're talking about the homepage pics up top....I don't need you to tell me that...I already know how lame they are..after all I was on the net looking for some decent ones I could use like an idiot for two hours... I'm not good at running blogs by the way...sites not too popular for a forum either...

Name
I'm Rick James
BlinkClean said:
Commercial and residential owners of hard surfaces and carpet that need cleaning...what's so bad about the site anyway?

Let me first say, I cant even design my own website. I had to get someone else to do it. Website design is not my strong suit. I am just going to stick to what I am good at. I dont know what you can do to make it flow better and look & feel better.

I think the flow and feel of the website is important. Using certain colors and designs. My target market is to women 25-95 years old. So I try and do what would be visual appealing to them. Use soft colors and gently wording. My site is still in process of being designed. Only 70ish% of the first page is done.

BlinkClean

Brent said:
BlinkClean said:

Let me first say, I cant even design my own website. I had to get someone else to do it. Website design is not my strong suit. I am just going to stick to what I am good at. I dont know what you can do to make it flow better and look & feel better.

I think the flow and feel of the website is important. Using certain colors and designs. My target market is to women 25-95 years old. So I try and do what would be visual appealing to them. Use soft colors and gently wording. My site is still in process of being designed. Only 70ish% of the first page is done.

How about the new
Logo which is now also my avatar???

Name
I'm Rick James
BlinkClean said:
Brent said:
BlinkClean said:

How about the new
Logo which is now also my avatar???

Its Better.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Can I tell you you are spending way too much time thinking about it. Base your site on the calls you recieve and be more fluid. If you want more upholstery move that to the forfront etc etc
If you are dying for business your website isnt the cash cow you need to hit the bricks and if you want your website to be the cash cow keep changing untl you find the right formula and then tweak it.
I get a ton of calls from my shell site

BlinkClean

Matt Murdock said:
Can I tell you you are spending way too much time thinking about it. Base your site on the calls you recieve and be more fluid. If you want more upholstery move that to the forfront etc etc
If you are dying for business your website isnt the cash cow you need to hit the bricks and if you want your website to be the cash cow keep changing untl you find the right formula and then tweak it.
I get a ton of calls from my shell site

This new site has been up for 6 days. I've gotten close to 30 calls from it alone, and booked 8 jobs........mostly because of the flyers and brochures & business cards I've been passing out wherever I go.

Bob Foster

This new site has been up for 6 days. I've gotten close to 30 calls from it alone, and booked 8 jobs........mostly because of the flyers and brochures & business cards I've been passing out wherever I go.

No way 30 calls came from the website alone. Maybe it was 25 of us phoning to see if you were real.

The calls more likely the combintation of your marketing efforts. But hey, whatever seems to work.

BlinkClean

Bob Foster said:

No way 30 calls came from the website alone. Maybe it was 25 of us phoning to see if you were real.

The calls more likely the combintation of your marketing efforts. But hey, whatever seems to work.

Were those calls enough?

the fact that I used up about 160 minutes in the last 3 days due to people calling to see if I was real...is that enough to prove it? :mrgreen:

for someone who just signed on to become a new member you're surely are roughling up a few feathers on here. hey blinkclean don't give them an idea that all houston carpet cleaners are like you, just lay low and learn from this guys you can learn a tremendous amount of info from this forum.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom