Best Vacuum cleaner?

Bryce C

Name
Bryce
😄 Is this conversation sucking the life out of you? Do all other vacuums aside from the Shark put the suck in sucky?

But, don’t let it get tossed around in your van!
Good call! I have everything strapped in tight, and I handle it all with great care. Maybe it's because I'm new, but I've been known to be obsessive.

Last edited:

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
So, how long for your Corvette? Did you buy
DJT? Serious question. Sounds like those that bought on the get go did well.
Well, I put in my order with my local dealer. They don't have any Z06 allocation so I got put on a list. I wrote to a dealer in Ohio to get on his list and haven't heard anything. I may try a few other dealers. I think it's going to be awhile before I get one, but I'm patient. I have the cash set aside ready to go. The lack of enthusiasm from my local dealer is amazing.

What is DJT? Oh, the stock...... No I am continuing on my path with options and Grayscale trusts.

MarkieMark

Name
Mark Franco
Long time Lurker, figured I would create an account. With that said.

Shark is great value and doesn't hurt too much if you need a replacement. I swear I tried hard to go with a commercial vacuum but the damn shark is to easy and light to work with.

Bryce C

Name
Bryce
Welcome to the crazy board of Mikey’s World. Holy cow, you could get idiot status right out of the gate!
Maybe there should be a 2 week probation period before earning any badges. The new guy wants to feel special.

Last edited:

Bryce C

Name
Bryce
Long time Lurker, figured I would create an account. With that said.

Shark is great value and doesn't hurt too much if you need a replacement. I swear I tried hard to go with a commercial vacuum but the damn shark is to easy and light to work with.
Hi Mark. That's good to hear. Considering the price point and all the good feedback, where I'm at and on my budget it seems like a Shark will be a good investment for our new biz. Thanks!

Reactions: SamIam

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Hi Mark. That's good to hear. Considering the price point and all the good feedback, where I'm at and on my budget it seems like a Shark will be a good investment for our new biz. Thanks!
You can find one cheaper, but I love these vacuums. The old guys don't like it because they're too cheap to buy vacuum bags, but bags are better than bagless.

Reactions: Bryce C

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Well, poop! I put my order in for a new Z06 but turns out there are 1600 people on the waiting list. $5k deposit to get on the list. The wait is about 2 years. I think I'll look for an off the shelf base vette that I can drive for 2 years, then use it as a trade-in when my Z06 number comes up

Last edited:

Bryce C

Name
Bryce
I do really like bags, I can't imagine a bagless setup catches quite as many fine particles with all other things being equal. That vacuum looks sweet. Same weight and power as the ProGen 12, a few hundred cheaper, and a few inches wider.

My initial apprehension with the Shark is that I don't want to frighten Mrs. Pickleton with the Fast and the Furious looking Shark vacuum. But the bagless thing is a functional downside to me. Even if it does somehow capture as many particles while vacuuming, the act of dumping it seems like it would be a dusty mess.

• Eyeroll
Reactions: hogjowl

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I do really like bags, I can't imagine a bagless setup catches quite as many fine particles with all other things being equal. That vacuum looks sweet. Same weight and power as the ProGen 12, a few hundred cheaper, and a few inches wider.

My initial apprehension with the Shark is that I don't want to frighten Mrs. Pickleton with the Fast and the Furious looking Shark vacuum. But the bagless thing is a functional downside to me. Even if it does somehow capture as many particles while vacuuming, the act of dumping it seems like it would be a dusty mess.
Don't over think it. Just get a bagless and be happy.

Mikey P

Administrator
Well, poop! I put my order in for a new Z06 but turns out there are 1600 people on the waiting list. $5k deposit to get on the list. The wait is about 2 years. I think I'll look for an off the shelf base vette that I can drive for 2 years, then use it as a trade-in when my Z06 number comes up

Curious as to what makes you think you'll use that car any more than your five motorcycles, eBike, two trucks and whatever else you have with wheels and a motor.

Just get this and move on>>

71RBRdY4Z8L._AC_SX466_.jpg
View: https://www.amazon.com/Hot-Wheels-Corvette-Convertible-Roadsters/dp/B0BTMTL23Z/ref=sr_1_6?crid=1WCN2TVK46WRM&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.ZFT5ZXI6eCmvF1TtVOSGfH3UrEm36ywdwFNuTEBEG258S5IrBrj5Uq1zW0ic7w5H0GElSHgVkjSuYCM5aq--dN7UJ6Q0k2w19TLyvYactY82kRE5YoHow-hTA1bqszHrmwdqeKYQlRA32JaK4_BWREVQLG7KF4AY5qJyxVwb7cnt9SzSOZE7d3w50pFrqEiQEQmGZTsUvkrySga3eOIos9Pky9QOffEejuLTpIJ6IjkgoSrnyMKY0vfOcufp1mOXjDF_jW-2Pac0XFQ9sSu4sbxfg93jK_DfxieGxQDTAEA.TLdSDd6F9oFUBsJ2TaWl4XSe4kOtgJjGIouztwcHK_0&dib_tag=se&keywords=Corvette+z06+toy&qid=1712324759&sprefix=corvette+z06+toy%2Caps%2C178&sr=8-6

Name
Swani
I've been waiting since 2021 for my Cyber Truck.

Name
Swani
Back in December I bought a Shark from Best Buy for $499. With that I purchased a Geek Squad accidental replacement protection plan for $300. I told them my situation and how we use vacuums and they said no problems no questions asked.

About a week after I purchased that vac it quit working, so I brought it back and they replaced it no problem. Last week it quit working again, so I brought it to customer service and they didn't have a replacement, but they offered to ship me one so I opted to go that route, but they were trying to sell me on a one year protection plan membership for $180. I explained no that I had already purchased the 3 years. The customer service rep said that they don't offer that plan anymore and that it's canceled. I explained that it was sold to me as a 3 year plan, and she said yeah, I don't know anything about that, but for $180 you can buy this new plan. SMDH

Yesterday, I went to Costco and bought a new Shark and asked about a purchasing a extended warranty or service plan and the clerk told me they don't offer that, but to just bring it back whenever it quits working. He said they have vacuums come back that are 4 years old and as long as they have a receipt they will return it.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Back in December I bought a Shark from Best Buy for $499. With that I purchased a Geek Squad accidental replacement protection plan for $300. I told them my situation and how we use vacuums and they said no problems no questions asked.

About a week after I purchased that vac it quit working, so I brought it back and they replaced it no problem. Last week it quit working again, so I brought it to customer service and they didn't have a replacement, but they offered to ship me one so I opted to go that route, but they were trying to sell me on a one year protection plan membership for $180. I explained no that I had already purchased the 3 years. The customer service rep said that they don't offer that plan anymore and that it's canceled. I explained that it was sold to me as a 3 year plan, and she said yeah, I don't know anything about that, but for $180 you can buy this new plan. SMDH

Yesterday, I went to Costco and bought a new Shark and asked about a purchasing a extended warranty or service plan and the clerk told me they don't offer that, but to just bring it back whenever it quits working. He said they have vacuums come back that are 4 years old and as long as they have a receipt they will return it.
so you have over $900 invested in vacuums that you only got replaced once?
may I say moron?

cleanmax vacuum goes over 4000sq ft of literal acidic pig crap and I only replace beater bar and vacuum bags. Ive got 2 of them and they keep on ticking

when are you guys gonna get off the sinking shark trend?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom