Bentley Wand Swivel.

The Swivel

• I have used it and like it a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

maker

I thought it would be a good idea to have it stayed locked in place so it does not swivel all the time, but have a pedal switch or something that would allow it to swivel when you wanted to use that feature to go under a bed or manuveure through furniture legs and when your done it lock back in place.

I have not used one these wands but I have pushed around the first model in a show room.

Jimbo

The fact that it folds so compact...letting you clean under a bed is Great!

The 'looseness' in the swivel is a bit bothering...it always feels like it is kinda falling apart.

Carpet seems to be dry really promptly when using the Bentley...airflow must be excellent through that wand.

Jets are way too close to carpet in fold down under bed mode...and when cleaning stairs with it.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Having used a NSS "Pig" vacuum with the same swivel on the wand you will find it wears out and becomes quite sloppy.

Name
John LaBarbera
Jimmy Ladwig,

Completely different swivels between the Mytee and the NSS unit. I agree with Coca Cola no one likes a sloppy swivel. Mytee always stands behind their products.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Are these wands offered thru BP?

I'd like to try one out at their CAD day this friday.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Here is their number

402-592-2333

Clark is the man you want to talk to.

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
I've never tried a Bentley, but I think the swivel would be handy in close quarters. The carbon tube is a good idea.

STOP GLOBAL COOLING!

Name
Kevin McCreary
Mikey P said:
I personally dont have any need for the swivel action.

So if it didn't swivel, would it be a good wand? Or is it a good wand even though it swivels?
Is the swivel in the way?
Is it a bad wand??
Inquiring minds want to know!!!!!!

Name
John LaBarbera
Kevin McCreary said:
[quote="Mikey P":2hg5bz8r]I personally dont have any need for the swivel action.

So if it didn't swivel, would it be a good wand? Or is it a good wand even though it swivels?
Is the swivel in the way?
Is it a bad wand??
Inquiring minds want to know!!!!!![/quote:2hg5bz8r]

Yes

Yes

No

No

On some things you have to make up your own mind.

See and try the Bentley at Connections in Las Vegas or at your local dist. soon.

Mikey P

Administrator
So if it didn't swivel, would it be a good wand? With some changes to the jet manifold it could very well be the best/coolest wand ever
Or is it a good wand even though it swivels? some will like it for tight quarters. Brevick sure does.
Is the swivel in the way? no and it does not leak
Is it a bad wand?? at this point it is a specialty tool, If Mytee takes my suggestions and pulls them off correctly it will be the king of all wands.

Name
Kevin McCreary
Who is my Local supplier?? Last time I tried to buy something I didn't have a supplier that stocked anything.
I know I live in Michigan where everyone appears to be broke, but where do I go?

Name
John LaBarbera
Michigan Maint. close to Detroit. There's another one in that area, but the name escapes me. I must be getting old.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
mIKEY its a 14 inch 3 jet castex.

But I use a 16 inch 4 angled jet , stainless steel glided castex.

:shock:

I see there are 4 models of the bentley.

I am 5' 11" tall and which length of the bentley would I need?

Mikey P

Administrator
John

Marty is green with envy over all the free junk I get off this Board.

Confirm the ideas I gave you with Greenie and you'll see that with some changes you'll have the coldest and hottest wand on the market.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom