Before and After Pics of my Work

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
101_0695-1.jpg

101_0696.jpg

101_0697.jpg

The landlord said he needs this done fast because someone is moving in the same day. He says the main thing is odor. I explain that with the sub-surface extraction method (OSR), I can usually remove urine odor 100%. I told him that I due the extent of the damage sub-surface extraction would not be practical. I tenets had dog(s) cat(s) and a ferret. I told him I would treat the surface for odor but It would only do so much. I sprayed down 4 RTU gallons of odorcide, used an enzyme pre-spray, scrubbed with CRB and extracted. I come back a few hours later to do another unit and the carpet was on the curb. I really need to learn when to walk from jobs.

G

:shock:

Knowing when to walk comes with experience and confidence.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
ACE said:
I told him I would treat the surface for odor but It would only do so much. I sprayed down 4 RTU gallons of odorcide, used an enzyme pre-spray, scrubbed with CRB and extracted. I come back a few hours later to do another unit and the carpet was on the curb. I really need to learn when to walk from jobs.

Personally, i would of recommended replacement from the get go on a toxic rag like that

I'm curious why you say,

" I really need to learn when to walk from jobs."

why?
you were straight up with the guy
(though I don't believe for a minute you'd of got "100%" of the cesspool w/OSR and claw)

Never the less, you explained the options and he made the choice, right?
AND you charged for the treatment, right?
AND got paid, right?

what am i missing?
don't worry..be happy...Deposit the check

..L.T.A.

Name
BradFenstermaker
On those types my hydrasensor is used as a cane for the blind. If I walk more than 10ft at each doorway with constant beeps I run.

Had a rental a few weeks back with old ferret probs. It was everywhere, recommended replacement and I get cussed. Well sir get the phone book someone else will come out and take your money. Renters where complaning about the odor from the past tennant.

I have a few landlords that we should drop. Most I can save just not that profitable.

topnotchman

as long as your honest up front and say it like it is. On Friday I looked at a place, probably 70% urine all over, and into the padding. Even some of the pee wicked into the drywall! Dog still in the house. Told her to save her money and replace it. She respected my honesty, but she was kind of stubborn wanting me to just try anyways. Gave her a price for cleaning, but told her that I strongly recommend just replacing it, and that I would try my best, but you'll have just mediocre results, and again save your money and replace it. We shall see if she calls monday for an appointment, I hope not!!

G

The key is guys; give the custy what they want. Do an excellent job and try your best. Don't come off with that I am the Mighty Carpet Cleaner God Mentality!!

I see these local advertisements here that say$60k Truck Mount/Unedcuacted/! :lol: :lol:

I have watched one of the Pensacola Elite companies 60k jobs; and of course maintenance manager calls me to make it look right!! When you spend 15 minutes doing a 1 hour job something isn't correct!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom