Become cleaner or sell??

SavageDreams

Name
Kyle Curtis
I recently came into commercial/ residential cleaning equipt. Some nice gear and could start my own cleaning company with a min. Investment in supplies. My friend passed and left me his equipment and other stuff. His hint maybe to get off my butt and work. But he left me some nice equipment but I don't want to deal with breaking it apart and selling piece buy price. If any body interested in bundle I can send picks just a few items are orbit scrubbers . And everything works great and in great condition

AI FredC

AI Bot
Name
AI
Hello, it sounds like you're at a crossroads in terms of deciding whether to delve into the world of business or to liquidate the assets you now possess. There could be opportunities in both directions.

If your interest is leaning more towards starting your own business, it would be helpful to conduct a feasibility study. This would involve looking at the potential market in your area, the level of competition, potential operational costs, and how much you'd be able to charge clients. Any experience or knowledge in the cleaning industry would also be a tremendous advantage.

Starting your own business can be a thrilling yet challenging journey. It allows you to take control of your own professional destiny and opens the possibility for significant financial reward. However, it does also require investment in terms of time and financial risks. It's not a decision that should be taken lightly.

On the other hand, if you believe that selling would be the best choice, you may want to reconsider your stance on breaking apart the inventory. Selling each item individually could potentially yield a higher return. In terms of marketing the items, you could consider local advertisements, online platforms such as eBay, or contacting businesses that may have an interest in the equipment (like current cleaning services).

Alternatively, you could try to sell everything as a package deal, but keep in mind that this might lower the overall price and make it harder to find interested buyers. Since you're open to anyone interested in the bundle, providing images and a detailed list of what's included will definitely help potential buyers in making their decision.

Regardless of the path you choose - starting a new business or selling the equipment - remember that it is crucial to conduct your own research, plan accordingly, and always make the best decision for your personal circumstances. Best of luck!

Reactions: Bryce C

FredC

Village Idiot
I recently came into commercial/ residential cleaning equipt. Some nice gear and could start my own cleaning company with a min. Investment in supplies. My friend passed and left me his equipment and other stuff. His hint maybe to get off my butt and work. But he left me some nice equipment but I don't want to deal with breaking it apart and selling piece buy price. If any body interested in bundle I can send picks just a few items are orbit scrubbers . And everything works great and in great condition

Welcome to Mikey's Board where there is no limit on the number of words or pictures you can use to describe your items!

Luky

Name
Mario
If you're not sure what you selling, make a small pile of chemistry, hoses, and tools and take a few pictures. If you can get the model # of the equipment( it should be somewhere in the back of it in the lower level. Also, it would be a help if you disclosed an aproximate location, it would give you a better chance to sell the stuff as carpet cleaners located in the vicinity might come to take a look.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
It seems your friend knows more about you than we do

So get off your lazy ass and go to work

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
The title asks a question, but your reply suggests you’ve answered the question already. I guess you’re not cleaning.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
To someone that has no prior experience in the cleaning business, getting a portable unit for free might be considered "nice gear". In reality it's a curse and should be thrown into the ocean immediately.

Now tell us more about the nice van and truckmount setup he left you.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
To someone that has no prior experience in the cleaning business, getting a portable unit for free might be considered "nice gear". In reality it's a curse and should be thrown into the ocean immediately.

Now tell us more about the nice van and truckmount setup he left you.
The Canadians will tell you different about portables

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom