Balls out

Mikey P

Administrator
How many of you are swamped?

I need to hire summer help, this is ridiculous how many last minute shoppers were turning away

I sure wish Jr would realize what a wonderful opportunity he is missing on on here in the prestigious career of picking turd balls out of peoples pos Costco rugs can be.

and you thought this was going to be a EZ joke..

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Slooooow this week! After a month of balls out, guys complaining of too much work. No one wanting to work the late and Saturday work.

We are slow while I hate being slow, a few days sure help getting this place back in order.

When we are busy this place gets trashed!

Name
Lee Stockwell
We are all busy here. Sons Jeremy Jason and Justin on a big MSU project and dad piddling residential. Phones ringing like crazy.

Doug D

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Dimick
busier than a one legged man in a butt kicking contest!! August has been good. Usually slows down around the Sturgis Rally, but this year was busier. Leaving for Atlanta next Tuesday for a couple of classes. Hopefully will pick back up when I get back!!

Becker

Name
Becker
doing ok.. spokane work is slow to come.

no advertising, had neglected the bussiness for about 12 months.

I'm sure I lost clients do to not returning calls.

I did send 200 post cards to past clients with a good respones.

someday I will be in eastern wa only.

Name
Kevin McCreary
I'm busy as crap here also, however the job tickets have been $40-$50 lower than my normal $250ish average.
Tons of smaller jobs, and people coming out of the woodwork I haven't seen in 5 or 6 years. Hence dirtier carpets.

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
we are dead slow..it is always a bad time of the year for us..we will start getting reallyh slammed in a week or so, this is the week before school starts.
we will be busy till mid july then it will slow down again.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Booked out hard for 2 weeks (5-7 jobs), and jobs out over 5 weeks, but I am still making room for all the last minute shoppers. Been running 2 rigs on somedays with the daughters doing the work with second Butler. All the jobs are pretty big in nature also. It's actually nice when they call and just need a Living Room and Hall done.

Got a ton of rugs that need cleaning in the shop for tomorrow (Saturday). Plain exhausted. Been like this all year.

Mark Saiger

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
pretty busy here, did roughly 16,000 sqft comm in a church and just came back from houston, did 14000 sqft vct. on sunday i have about 9000 sqft more comm to do at that church.

was going to ask on side note - at what sqft number do you discount your rate? lately i have been charging .35 for under 5000 sqft and .30 for over 5000 sqft.

G

I hired several High School Kids this summer; No offense Jeff; But they don't make Marine Recruits like they use to; he cried and quite after 2 weeks I tried to work him to death and only paid him $300 a week to do apartment carpet. My Son in Law however has made daddy proud!!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
If you made me clean with the Recoil I'd cry too! :p

At least he made it two weeks, I'd have quit after a day of lugging it around.

Dude, that's cruel and unusual punishment, buy those guys a TM and they will stay longer! :wink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom