B.E.S.T. 7 estimating software

LeeCory

I've been using it and it works great with no issues. I like it very much.

Tip: The price they advertise is at the 2 license price for 2 computers. If you want to save a bunch ask what the single license price is.... :)

I had a very poor experience with them. They sent me the demo disc and it would not load. After losing a day they told me they would send me another. After 3 weeks and 3 calls (1 of them going to the President) I gave up.

That has to be the worst customer service when they can't even get a demo right.

LeeCory

I just simply downloaded it from their website and have had wonderful support. If you are going to do something, might as well do it the easy way.

I recently had my laptop crash and lost it all. They were very helpful in getting me back up and running on a different computer. Took all of about 20 minutes I might ad.... :)

jmyers1970

i have been having the same problem with loading the demo. i have not had a chance to get back to them about it yet.

LeeCory

When installing the demo for the first time it's a good idea to be in contact with them to walk you through it. They will walk you through getting the settings correct and what pricing zone you are in if you don't know it already.

When I installed it with the guy on the phone he walked me through the entire use of the program. He helped me move a bunch of stuff around and make a customized template. He also walked me through my first estimate.

Also the few times I've had to call with a question they have been very helpful.

I guess we all have different experiences.... the first time I called Xactimate the guy was very rude. Almost like he acted as though I had no choice but to buy their software.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom