Atlanta Georgia Area cleaner needed

G

OK

this is off your web site

Hi Brian,
It's been a week since you cleaned our Berber wall to wall carpet. Just a note to let you know how happy I am. It still looks great
just as it did when you had me check it while you were here. I've given out three of your cards and told a couple of close neighbors
about your great service. It's nice to meet professional and honest people like yourself and often people are happy with the results but
don't share their enthusiasium. You did a very good job and I just wanted you to know I'm a happy homeowner. Thanks Brian!
Peggy of Auburn

nice to meet people like yourselves you don't clean carpet do you.

who would say wall to wall carpet?

I can see by the testimonials you want to give an illusion that your really cleaning the carpet.

let me guess Tre wrote this for you

a carpet cleaner is more concerned about a berber wall to wall looking good a week latter

this lady is talking like a cleaner not a customer

" I'm a happy homeowner"

come on

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I actually cleaned that carpet for her last year...we just recleaned her not too long ago...another teck did it.

She is an older lady who is well schooled in the carpet cleaning arena...I have no idea why...she just came to us like that. A little anal, but a nice lady.

I only started running my company like this within the last year...right after her job really.

It started me thinking when I was in an accident and couldn't work for 2 months...sucked.

G

" I'm a happy homeowner"

who in the world would say that????????????????????
nice story brian

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I just posted a couple more...I put the new ones at the top..which I just started doing.

Some of them are not in order. I will have to go back and fix them.

G

make them sound a little more believable and not like a carpet cleaner wrote them

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I am not going to tell people how to write their testimonials.
Everyone has their own way of writing.

Anything else you want to gripe at me for?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Can't wait.

How about this?

Any O/Os in the Atlanta are at all?

Let me know who you are and I will try to convince you that what I have going it worth it to you.

I just haven't had time to research.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom