Atlanta Georgia Area cleaner needed

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
The wifey and I are seriously planning on moving that direction in about a year...probably when the kid starts High School.

I would like to find a cleaner in the area who wants more work, knows the area and is a quality guy willing to take whatever jobs I can send his way. I'll work with you on the quality thing if you are just starting out or close to it.

I want to start actively advertising in that area...(I haven't pin pointed it yet so this post might seem pre mature)...and get the ball rolling before I move out.

I will keep operations here and my little brother will be helping out with that.

I have a pretty good client base and great cleaners so I don't want to give that up.

Anyway, if anyone is interested...please PM, Email or call me.

And for the guys who stab at the idea, I keep all my cleaners confidential unless you say otherwise.

Some people can't handle new ideas (it's not really new) and tend to act out because of it.
You know who you are. :wink:

Let me know, thanks.

G

why would an established cleaner work for a 50% split

truck fuel chemicals insurance

sunrise carpet cleaning is an ethical company

Cameron1

Don't need, want, or desire any part of that game. Besides, he won't last long in this city.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
if anything steve you prove that an ugly ass hack can make it in atlanta

Cameron1

Hacked my way to the top........I own Atlanta !

But, speaking of ugly, YOU WERE SO UGLY the doctor slapped your Mother when you were hatched.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Gordon said:
why would an established cleaner work for a 50% split

truck fuel chemicals insurance

sunrise carpet cleaning is an ethical company

Ads, sales, marketing, insurance etc.

Who answers YOUR phone while you are working?

G

that new invention called a blackberry no way is you answering the phone worth a that big a piece of the pie my guess is you will find others to take advantage off no mater where you open up shope

your kind of like a leach

G

Leech-1.jpg

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Gordon said:
that new invention called a blackberry no way is you answering the phone worth a that big a piece of the pie my guess is you will find others to take advantage off no mater where you open up shope

your kind of like a leach

Dead wrong.

If you think I am just answering a phone, I can see why you just don't get it.

G

whats kind of funny is that your web site makes believe that you or like is doing the cleaning and not a underpaid hack. You do have the choice weasel words on your site that does not say you or like are not doing the cleaning.
tell them that a sub contractor will be doing the work and not you.
do your subs have to drive unmarked vans. can the subs work for their own and for other contractors?
can they only work for you?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I only use quality guys...and they know the advantage of doing business this way.

They are carpet cleaners and don't want any part of the marketing world.

They spend no money in that department and yet the jobs come pouring in.

Since they are quality guys, my tickets can be higher and the cut that they get is better than the low ball guys get total on the same type of job.

I promote quality and they deliver.
I give amazing customer service and people keep coming back.
I have started to utilize my testimonial page more and it will show what people are saying.

It's a great system and my company is growing by leaps and bounds.

I get way more referals, repeats and testimonials than I ever did when I was on a van...I was just not that great of a cleaner...and I really didn't push the referals until late in the game.
You have to let the customer know that you would like them.

I would just like to find that type of guy in that area.
A big company with a huge ad budget is really not going to work well with me.

These guys don't have lettering on there vehicles because of the same reason we work well together...they don't want any part of the marketing world.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Oh, and these are O/Os so they can do whatever they want.
I have no control over them, just a good relationship.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
That's alright, I can still use you.

I don't mind these guys leaving their own cards behind or having lettering...I just don't see a lot of it.

I have faith enough in my own customer tracking and retention to keep those customers either way.

I am easy to get along with and I don't get pissed unless you totally screw me...most guys just are not like that.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Really?
Do they do it the same way as I?
Or are they cut throat low ballers that totally take advantage of their guys?

It could possibly help you grow your "infant" business.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I don't know if I read it before or after your edit...or if I just didn't catch it...but I think I understand.

If you know of any cleaners in the area who are eager, please pass them my info.
I don't mean to be your direct competitor...hell, I dont even know what area yet....but I believe there is enought work for everyone...we just have to go get it.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
when you get to Boston area brian let me know. I am not afraid to make money

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
you better becareful Steve. I may be headed to Ga to visit a friend soon

Farenheit251

Brian, While I don't doubt that you will make it anywhere,why would you want to work much harder to make less? Atlanta might be the most competetive market in the country. Drive time is such a nightmare I think they started reporting it at 5 morning and 3 in the afternoon.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I'll stay away from the $69.95 guys
Fred, what's your minumum for residential? If you don't mind me asking.

I still need to investigate the areas so I don't get into a congested area.

Where I am, Sacramento is the big city but I live and work about 5 miles towards Nevada where the houses are big and the cleaners are not hacks...well, not most of them. Not really a ghetto around here.

Matt, Wasn't planning on making the leap to Boston as of yet. But I will keep you in mind when I do.
Thanks

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
your money is green right? Because what I have learned is the money has no clue where or who it came from.

When I put money in my pocket from doing some sub outs(usually extractions) it never minds being in the same pocket or bank account as my other money I earned from my companies bookings

G

while your at it bryan the old lady could use some Avon skin so soft put me down for an order will ya

Bob Foster

So when a subcontractor is in a home that you booked under Priority what about insurance?

Do your contractors have to carry liability insurance that will be valid on work performed for a company rather than a homeowner?

Does your insurance cover work performed by a subcontractor?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom