Anyone retrofit a Workhorse 5 gallon sprayer?

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
Had this puppy for two years worked well no fail til recently. stopped charging battery. Went cold turkey on me.
changed lithium battery twice changed on/off plus charging switch housing twice still no go. Will not charge Or start. Swapped all the connectors to weather pak 2 pin connectors to the battery...still nothing. Workhorse company are useless. They have a problem with these things but they seem to be scratching their azzez with resolving the dam problem.
Luv this sprayer with wheels and flick a switch and away you go prespraying. Stayed charge for about a week. But now will not start or charge.
anyone had any issues and have ya retrofitted to solve the issues? Care to share any thoughts?

A0E4ECA1-C880-437A-8395-68A2BC66A4FD.jpeg

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Add air injector valve an carry on untill figured out.
Drill hole add valve add air spray.
At least you can still use at that point.Till problem is resolved.
Nice tank...

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
Ah at last...the genius comes down from his throne.. ..

you have the same sprayer? Care to share pump and battery

Name
Nate W.
I retrofitted my Omni-Pro 2.5gal battery sprayer to receive a Milwaukee m12 battery.. Then I got smart and used a M18 battery.. It bumps up the voltage to the pump making it spin faster..

I like the M18 as you can see your battery level and when your low, not having to "guess" on if you have enough juice to make it through the job..

My sprayer is 10 years old, I've changed out the stock battery 3 times.. Changed the charger to the Black & Decker battery charger/tender.. Same pump, same gun, changed hose for a longer one..

If you own power tools, you should be able to find your battery adaptor that you can wire in.. It's just 2 wires even a Marty could do it......:headscratch:

Amazon product

IMG_5983.JPG

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom