Anyone ever restore concrete ?

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Has anyone ever grinded down concrete to remove a finish ? Also how about after the finish is gone, applying a color to the concrete, and a new finish ?

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
You need to get hold of mr Garage floor guy and buy his franchise. Then you can make the real money not this lousy carpet cleaning money.

BUSY BEE

Hey Steven, I've messed around with my resin diamonds for stone. It's pretty awesome what you can do to concrete, I polished a section at my old house. If yer looking for more info on it go to dirtygrout.com in the concrete section there's great info by very knowledgeable people. Or check out www.elitecrete.com for decerative concrete, awesome stuff, I'm gonna get into it soon.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
you mean a little like this???

garage before
100_1730.jpg

After, it has been done at different grits..hence the dull then shiney

100_1735.jpg

100_1736.jpg

they had acid etched this

100_1205.jpg

after

100_1215.jpg

a little test patch i did with a hand grinder, to make sure i could do it :shock:

100_1204.jpg

Tile Nerd

Steven Hoodlebrink said:
Has anyone ever grinded down concrete to remove a finish ? Also how about after the finish is gone, applying a color to the concrete, and a new finish ?

What are you removing? What surface? Inside, outside, garage? The location will determine the product type and the procedure will vary also depending on all of these questions.

Back
Top Bottom