Anyone besides me Using an EZ truckmount?

JohnnyV

I've had my EZ for 5 years now. I did replace the heat exchanger last year. Other than that, I replaced one Coupler to the blower. I know there are quite a few I've seen post that also own EZ's. The most powerful of the bunch, I helped install a couple months ago...3 Cyl Kubota with a 56 blower...what a beast. It had a monster coupler between the Engine and Blower...

Jay D

Name
Jay D
I have the EZ2747 and a 1636. Good units and simple. The Ascension3256 is a beast compared to the 2747. I was helpin nick on the one Clint Denton got and it had a 2747 sittin next to it, man, what a BIGGER blower that 56 is. Beast3256 might be a better name for it. If I wanted a dual wand unit I would seriously have to look at nicks Beast3256. 8) (NOT comparing to a V or AT).

Mister Sir

G

I got one of Nick's truckmounts in 04 and am as pleased today as the day I brought it home. It pushes solution 300, 500 , 1000 psi with a AR pump sucking it up with roots 45 blower all with the help of a kohler 25hp all day long. All parts can be found localy. EZ good name for this bad boy...

C

Carpet Dude

vocanic heat with Bermuda Triangle air flow/suction.

So easy to work on even a chimp like myself can tighten a couple bolts on it every now and then.

G

Magic Wand of TX

We will or are seriously considering of selling them. Call 877 WANDS IT and ask for Mickey.

hogjowl

Idiot™
From the outside, looking in, it appears to me that Nick's units may just be the western answer to the TCS truckmounts I have used for years. TCS makes simple, very dependable units, too.

Now that Nick isn't posting much, and his units are apparently doing his talking for him, he's getting his reputation back in order.

Good for you, Nick.

JohnnyV

Lol, yeah, if we can just keep him locked up in the Backroom or actually Back warehouse overseeing the engineering and building. Truly tho, alot struggle to get the consistent heat and reliabity he's capable of producing. He owe's alot to his wife for putting up with his travels peddling those beasts..

JohnnyV[/img]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom